Auditions

Saiki's POV;

I sat next to Mayumi with my germanium ring on. I couldn't read her mind anyway, but with all the people auditioning for the roles, it got annoying. I didn't particularly care for the auditions. If it was up to me I wouldn't be there at all but hey, im a supportive person. I decided to lay back and close my eyes.

"Saiki, what are you doing?"

"Well I'm trying to take a nap, but someone keeps waking me up."

"Oh nooooo. How dare they." Mayumi said sarcastically. I didn't talk back. "...Nendo! Hey!"

I jolted up in my seat and spun around. Sure enough, Nendo was making his way over to us.

"Hey! Buddy! New new girl!"

"Damn it. I was hoping this would be a place I wouldn't see him. How did he even know?"

"Nendo, did you come to watch the play auditions?" Mayumi asked.

"Play what? I was on my way to get ramen and I took a wrong turn."

"Figures."

"Why? What are we playing?"

"Not that kind of play."

"Why don't you watch it with us. Juliet is trying out."

"Don't invite him."

"Sure! Anything to hang out with my buddy!"

"When will I ever have peace?"

"So why is Jeneveive trying out?"

"How do you even know THAT name?"

"She wants to be the female lead in the school play. It's Romeo and Juliet." Mayumi said.

"Romeo and Juliet? Heh, Juliet is a pretty name..."

"As always, Nendo is an idiot."

I turned back to the stage and saws the line of people waiting behind the curtains. Juliet was standing behind Teruhashi. I fiddled with my ring, debating if I should take it off to see what she was thinking. Mayumi nudged my shoulder.

"Hey...I got this...leave it on." She whispered. I didn't realize what she was talking about at first, then I remembered, Mayumi can read minds too.

Mayumi's POV:

I gave Saiki a thumbs up. I knew he was glaring at that blue haired Barbie doll. He was going to read her mind. I decided to do it, truth be told, I wanna personally find out what this "Angel" has hidden. After several girls ahead, Including Chiho Yumehara, Chisato Mera and some first year named Imu Rifuta, Teruhashi walked out onto the stage front and center. 

"Kokomi Teruhashi, yes?" Asked the teacher.

"That's me. " She said in a sweet voice. I wasn't buying it. "Of course. How can you not know who I am? I'm perfect in everyway!" Is what she was thinking.

"You're auditioning for the role of Juliet Capulet. Very well, you have your script so lets start from the famous balcony scene. I'll read the line of Romeo, alright?"

"Of course." She said, but what she was thinking was, "He's acting like I don't know? Please, this is easy. I'll get the part after the first line."

" Damn she's a bitch..." I whispered to myself. I looked over to Saiki, who amazingly, had his eyes closed again. Nendo was behind me, preoccupied trying to count how many holes were in the ceiling tile. I think he got confused after he hit 20.