Mayumi Mayumi

Normal:

So, as you've obviously read last chapter, if you're still here, we got a new character. Friend as you'd say. Yipee i say sarcastically. Nevertheless her and Juliet became very close very quick. That and my Powers have no effect on her, yet another person I can not read the mind of. It's annoying. So let us continue. I'll flash forward a few days.

Saiki's POV;

It was nearing the end of the day. We had two classes left before we would go home. I sat in my chair, bored. Juliet sat in her chair, reading Romeo and Juliet for what she said was her 300th time that year. Mayumi sat back in her chair with her feet up on her desk. She had her beanie pulled over her eyes.

"Alright class, let's-" The teacher paused for a second. "feet down."

"Ah shi-" Mayumi unintentionally slammed her feet to the floor. "Whoa. That was so much louder than expected. My bad."

The teacher sighed. I rolled my eyes and Juliet didn't seem to have been bothered. Smile smiled and closed the book.

"Done."

"Seriously?"

"Of course. I've read it over so many times that I don't even need the lines...I just like holding the physical copy."

"You're a strange girl."i said. She smiled again.

"I know."

"Right." The teacher began writing on the board. A moment later, she turned around. " Would anyone like to re-" She crossed her arms and sighed again. "Miss. Suzuki..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know you're doing something wrong?"

"Oh? Am I?"

"Violating dress code?"

"Huh." Mayumi looked down at her uniform. " No i'm pretty sure this dress is coded...."

"Not your uniform."

"Could you be more specific then?"

"Remove your beanie."

"Ohhh! That!" Mayumi touched her beanie. "Yeaaahno."

"Pardon me?"

"Yeah I don't want to take it off."

"Oh no..." I muttered. Juliet leaned over to me.

"I don't understand...why should she have to take it off? Who is she bothering by wearing it?"

"It's just the rules." I answered. Juliet looked at me, confused.

"Yet, I can wear my flower crown with no issue? That's ridiculous."

I thought about it for a second and Juliet was right. There was no difference. Maybe Mayumi should keep it on, although, It wouldn't matter either way. She was too stubborn to give it up, and the teacher was too stubborn to let it go.

"Miss. Suzuki take it off."

"Nahhhh."

"I'm your teacher."

"Good for you."

"You have to listen."

"Noooooo. I SHOULD listen I don't HAVE to do anything."

"Take the beanie off."

"I don't wanna...would you believe me if I said it was against my religion?"

"No."

"Damn, I had hoped that worked."

"Take it off."