Teenage Dream

Hey, calm down. This isn't rated R so don't thing you're going to get any smut. Perverts.  This story could get banned for something like that. I will say one thing, I'll tell you the PG13 version of everything that happened between Juliet and I. Don't worry, you shouldn't be disappointed.

Saiki's POV:

My face was beyond red and I was lost for words. I closed my eyes tight.

"I'll...i'll clean up the water...you...go change."

"Oh...um...alright." She chuckled a bit but i couldn't help but hear the slight disappointment in her voice.

"....Why...do you sound upset?" I whispered. I felt her hands grab mine.

"Well.... We're alone for a while..." She whispered. " so I was wondering if maybe we could...be a little more romantic together..."

" A...are you implying...we..." Her arms wrapped around me and her head pressed against my chest.

"No...we don't really have to... if you're not into that...."

I remembered back to when her brother caught us in my room. She looked so cute in her sweater and after we practiced her lines...the kiss...we just didn't want to stop.

"Juliet..." I slowly opened my eyes, still staring at the ceiling. "....I....do want to...."

"You do...?"

"... just... things like this make me nervous...."

"Kusu...." Juliet whispered. She placed her hands on my cheeks and lowered my head to her gaze. I could see her shirt was still wet, and the light blue fabric underneath was showing through. I gulped and leaned against the counter. 

"Juliet...I....wanna-" My eyes shot to the oven. "Oh we still have dinner in the oven."

"...heh..." She chuckled. "Yes you're correct. I'm going to go change my shirt."  Juliet wiped up the water off the floor and headed out of the kitchen. I took off my glasses and wiped them on my shirt, quietly mumbling to myself. I could feel that my pants had grew uncomfortably tighter.

"Keep it together Kusuo...you can't be acting this way...you never felt this way before...never within your 17 years of life did you feel these needs...so why now?" I looked down at the risen fabric of my pants and sighed. I put my glasses back on and looked towards the doorway. Rosaline sat like a statue, staring at me. "....Don't judge me, cat." She tilted her head to the side and gave me a look. Even with my germanium ring on, I could tell she was. 

"You hurt her and I hurt you." Is what it said behind those amber eyes. Animals don't scare me, but this cat definitely meant business. Even if I couldn't hear it. 

Juliet came back a few moments later in cream colored dress that was styled in, no other way to say except, hippie.  Her being gone had given me enough time to gain composure and settle my...self. She patted the cat on the head and gracefully sauntered over to the cabinets to get our dinner plates. The house was filled with a delicious aroma from the oven.  I hadn't realized how hungry i was before i smelled the dinner she cooked for us. 

The timer went off and the dinner was served. We sat in her living room and watched a movie as we ate. The movie to me was dull since I had already known the ending, but with Juliet next to me i enjoyed it. The dinner was a simple chicken parmesan dish. It's no coffee jelly, but it was delicious all the same. 

"That hit the spot!" Juliet got up to collect the plates. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto my lap. She gasped slightly and looked at me, blush growing on her cheeks. "Kusu?"

"I...I...s...sorry." I let go and covered my face with my hands. "Uggggh..."

"...Kusu...would you like some ice cream for dessert? I believe we have mint chip."

"Yeah...." I sighed. Juliet once again got up to collect the plates and went into the kitchen. A few moments later she came back with a bowl of mint chip ice cream and two spoons. I sat upright on the couch as she sat down.

"It's not too special but you can't go wrong with ice cream." She said. I smiled slightly and put a spoon full in my mouth. She did the same and we settled back into the movie.

Juliet's POV:

 The empty bowl sat on the coffee table with both spoons inside. I laid with my head on Kusu's chest. His arm wrapped around mine. I loved it. The movie ended and I looked at the clock.

"Mm...still going to be a bit till my family returns. You can head home if you want though..."

"No. My parents know I'm here till your parents come back. They're ok with it and....I...like being alone with you." Kusuo said. I sat up and looked at him. He fixed my tilted flower crown and brushed a stray piece of hair behind my ear. 

"I...i like being alone with you too..."

"....Juliet...." He pulled me onto his lap and into his arms. I felt his head on my shoulder. He was so warm. I smiled and ran my hand through his hair. He lifted his head and looked at me.

"Kusu...here..." I gently took his glasses off and placed them on the table. "Now i can see your eyes..."

" I forgot how beautiful you are when you aren't tinted green."

"Pffft.... that is a compliment I didn't think I would get." I responded. He lifted my chin with his one hand while the other was on my waist. "...Kusu?"

"... I can't pretend to understand everything going through my head... especially considering before meeting you, these were all unneeded chemical reactions." He explained. "And yet... even with that knowledge something inside of me is telling me...to..do this." He said before pulling me into a kiss.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He ran his hand down my back, causing me to tremble.

"What's wrong? Don't like that?"

"N...no...it felt good." I thought. He ran his hand up the back of my shirt causing me to gasp.

"Did i hurt you?"

"N...no... your hand is just a little cold...but I like it." I kissed his cheek. "Keep going."