Chapter 20

Y/N'S POV

  The plane ride seemed to go by pretty fast, but maybe it was because I had slept through most of it. The embarrassing part was when I woke up, I had left a little bit of drool on Justin's shoulder.
  I tried to wipe it off without him noticing. Let's just say I wasn't successful. I was sure he felt it. I just knew he would tease me about it, but he just gave me a kiss and went back to listening to his music.

  I smiled but figured I'd apologize for the drool thing later. For some reason, though, Ryan B. kept glancing over at me, and I wanted to throw something at him the whole time.
  He never had anything good to say, and I didn't know whether it was possible for me to ever forget what he did to me. Forgiving someone was the hardest part of a relationship (to me), and I obviously am still working on that.

  When we arrived at the beautiful hotel, my mouth hung open and Justin said,"Babe, that's not a good look for you. It's okay. There are normal people inside."

  I rolled my eyes and he laughed his cute little laugh, before I followed him inside. Our room was amazing. Justin led me out to the balcony, making sure to show me the pool area.

  He asked me,"Do you wanna go for a swim later?"

  I nodded and he smiled, hugging me from behind.

  He mumbled into my neck,"I'm so glad that you're here with me. Don't even think about distancing yourself from me on this trip. You're my girlfriend, so I'll need you there for everything. There's no time for being sad and coming back here to mope. Okay?"

  "Okay. You have to promise me that you won't forget your name, Jay."

  When Justin realized what I meant, he smiled genuinely at me and replied,"I won't. If I do forget, you remind me."

  "Deal. I'M HUNGRY!!"

  Justin jumped at my sudden outburst and I giggled, rushing to see what was in my bag. I immediately pulled out my large bag full of Doritos and stuffed them into my mouth. Justin just glanced at me and sat down beside me.

  I leaned into him and said,"You've got this, Justin."

  Justin gave me a kiss and wrapped an arm aroundme, intertwining his fingers with my own. We stayed this way for a while, untilwe separated to get ready to go down to the pool.

  The others were going to join us as well, but I told myself that I wouldn't worry about Ryan B. being here too much. He could be in the same place as me, and I could still be civilized. I tried my best to replay this sentence over and over again in my head.

  After Justin and I were through getting ready, he led me down to the pool and immediately jumped into the water. He splashed water onto Pattie, and she screamed dropping her drink.

  Justin yelled,"SORRY, MOM! I LOVE YOU!!"

  I laughed when Pattie rolled her eyes, and I went inside to get her another drink. When I did, I felt like someone was watching me. I turned and saw one of the hotel employees giving me a small smile.

  She asked me,"Did you need something, ma'am?"

  I said,"Yes."

  I got Pattie another drink and handed it to her. She thanked me and kissed me on the cheek, before I greeted Chaz, Alfredo, Scooter, Ryan G., Usher, and even Ryan B. He seemed surprised, but he gave me a shallow answer. I overcame the urge to take Pattie's drink and pour it on him, but Justin got out of the pool.

  He rushed over to me and pulled me back into the water. When I swam up to the surface, I kept splashing him with water. When I felt as if he was wet enough, I smiled in content and swam around trying to get away from Justin. He followed me before I just sat with him, leaning against the outside of the pool.

  I don't know how long we sat like that, but it felt nice. Everyone began to leave one by one until it was just Justin and me.

  He looked over at me and asked me,"Do you want to head up, too, or stay a little longer?"

  I said,"Stay a little longer. I'm glad you didn't forget me, Justin."

  "I'm glad I didn't forget youeither."