Chapter 7

Y/N'S POV

  As Justin performed on stage, I spotted one of his exes sitting in the audience. Her eyes met mine, and she scrunched up her nose almost immediately, making sure to get up from her seat. I was confused, though, because I knew that the specific seat that she just happened to be sitting in was very expensive. So, why worry about me? Why not get your money's worth?

  Alfredo waved a hand in front of my face and asked me,"Y/N, are you good?"

  I nodded and said,"Yeah, I'm fine. What's going on? What do you need, Al?"

  Alfredo chuckled and pushed me forward yelling,"GO, Y/N!! JUSTIN BIEBER NEEDS YOU!! YOU'LL BE FINE!!"

  One of Justin's backup dancers grabbed my arm very gently and led me towards a vacant chair on stage. I sat down in the chair, but then I realized what could possibly be happening right now. Why did Justin pick me instead of one of his biggest fans? I was pulled out of my thoughts by a very soft hand pressing against my cheek.
  I double blinked to see Justin standing in front of me. Immediately, I smiled and brought him closer to me. Justin chuckled through the microphone, but he held out his hand. I took his hand, before he led me to the middle of the stage.

  Justin yelled,"HEY! HEY! I HAVE SOMETHING THAT I NEED TO SAY!"

  Suddenly, all you could hear was millions of screaming Beliebers! Justin motioned with his hands for everyone to be quiet, and they quickly obeyed him. I smiled at their loyalty, knowing that I was just like them.

  Then, Justin wrapped an arm around my waist and said,"Everyone say hi to my beautiful girl, Y/N."

  Everyone yelled," HI, Y/N!!"

  Justin chuckled, but he looked into my eyes as he said to his fans,"There's a reason why I'm doing this. See, Y/N and I grew up together. She was always there for me, and I am going to do the same for her. She has never asked for much, but I know what's been on her mind lately. See, Y/N thinks that she isn't good enough to be mine, and we all know that she's wrong. If anything, I don't deserve her."

  He put his forehead on mine and said to me,"You deserve all the attention and love that I give you, princess. I'm sorry for not keeping in touch with you like I should have, but I am not gonna lose you again. I guess what I'm saying is: Y/N, will you be my girlfriend, officially? I know I already asked you this and we're already together officially, but I had to ask you again."

  Tears of joy fell down my face, and all I could do was nod and pull Justin in for a kiss. Justin kissed back. The crowd cheered and whistled, before I slowly pulled away.

  I cupped Justin's face and replied,"Oh, Jay, my answer is yes, for the second time. I'll never forget this. You didn't have to do this, but you did. I love you so much."

  Justin sighed in relief, before he pulled me back in a hug. I hugged back as the fans only grew louder and louder. However, all I could focus on was how lucky I was to have a man that not only cared for me but was also trying to find ways to show that he cared for me. It meant a lot. It did.