Chapter 18

Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was watching Never Say Never. I was surprised that Justin hadn't heard it from upstairs by now.

  Anyways, I smiled as the memories came flooding back and sighed saying out loud,"What happened?"

  I heard a voice say,"I don't know."

  I really wished that I had kept my mouth shut. I didn't mean for Justin to hear that. Justin walked down the stairs very slowly and sat down beside me.

  I opened my mouth to apologize to him, but Justin waved it off and said,"Baby girl, it's not worth it. I understand what you mean. I know I've changed, but I still love music and what I'm doing. I just need you around to...to be here for me and to keep me in check."

  I smiled and leaned over to give Justin a kiss saying,"No problem, JB, and I would not dare to leave you here to go through this alone. Why did you change your hair? You can't even do the little hair flip thing now."

  I sent Justin a playful glare, but I really did miss his old hair.

  Justin chuckled, but he answered my question,"You're not the first to tell me that, N/N, but I just felt like it was time for something new. You all right over there, Baby girl? Are you crying?"

  I wiped my face and sniffed saying,"No, I was just..uh..tearing up from Titanic earlier. It's a very sad yet beautiful movie, you know?"

  Justin rolled his eyes, but he pulled me close. He actually watched his movie with me. I could tell there were some moments where Justin would get upset or sad seeing someone that he hasn't seen in a while, but there were many times when Justin would smile and laugh along with his younger self.
  I thought it was cute, and I was just glad to see Justin enjoying himself. When Never Say Never went off, I noticed Justin was wiping his eyes, but his tears didn't stop. Immediately, I moved to do something; however, Justin just pulled me closer and buried his face in my neck.

  I shushed him and sang "Down To Earth" to him, before Justin's sobs died down. Then, it was just up to getting him to calm down.

  I kissed his cheek and softly said to him,"Justin, your journey is not over yet, so don't get too discouraged. I know that many things have happened and you have lost some fans along the way, but your true Beliebers will stay with you no matter what. Luckily for you, I just happen to be one of them. You're never alone, Jay, so don't expect to be. I love you so much."

  Justin gave me a weak smile and kissed me passionately, before I kissed back and held on for as long as Justin needed me to.

  After a few seconds, he pulled away and rested his head on my shoulder saying,"Thank you for putting up with me and for giving me another chance. I love you, more. Y/N. Do you mind coming on tour with me? I know you may want to do other things and I do not want to-"

  I cut Justin off by squealing and pushing him over yelling,"OF COURSE I DO, BIEBER!! I AM SO READY TO CRY AND DO SOME MORE CRYING!! I GOT TO TELL MY MOTHER!!"

  Justin laughed and let go of me, before I could not figure out why I was acting like I had never been on tour with Justin before. Either way, I didn't care. I couldn't wait to travel with Justin Drew Bieber.