Chapter 19

Y/N'S POV

  I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT I WAS GOING ON TOUR WITH JUSTIN!! WHO NEEDS THE LOTTERY, WHEN YOU CAN GET JUSTIN INSTEAD!!

  I had only an hour left before Justin would come back to pick me up. He had to leave to make sure everything was okay before we could leave to go on tour. Justin didn't seem as excited as I was, and he was sort of being a buzz kill.
  I have been so hype about it all week and Justin just laughed and acted boring. Don't tell him I said that. I loved him too much for him to make me stay here and wait until the videos were uploaded on YouTube!!! They always took too long for me, and I refused to be left here when I could be on tour with him.

  I ended up packing like 3 suitcases full of clothes, makeup, and anything else that I might have needed for the tour. Once I finally looked at the time, I immediately dragged all my things down every stair. I ended up tripping over my suitcases and fell onto my face.

  I groaned before Justin had to open the door. The door collided with my face, of course.

  I groaned again, and Justin chuckled, but he bent down over me and asked me,"Baby girl, are you okay? Why were you on the ground, anyway?"

  I rolled my eyes and stood to my feet saying,"Because I fell down the stairs, and then you hit me in the head with the door. Thanks, Jay. I am fine, by the way. Justin, I have a headache."

  Justin pulled me close and kissed my forehead, before he said,"Try not to think so much and help me bring your stuff outside."

  I just pushed Justin over and grabbed two of my suitcases. Justin rolled his eyes this time and grabbed my other suitcase. I put my suitcases in the back and Justin handed me the other suitcase. I smiled and closed the trunk of his car, before I climbed into the passenger seat and Justin drove off.

  I immediately asked Justin,"Do you want to listen to Shawn?"

  Justin shifted in his seat, and I teased him by saying,"Jay, does Shawn intimidate you? If he does, it's completely normal. I mean, do you hear his voice? Do you see the way he looks? Oh, Jay, he is the total package."

  Justin rolled his eyes and said,"Princess, please just turn on the radio. I know what you're doing, and it's working. I'm pretty great, too, Y/N."

  I leaned over and placed a kiss on Justin's jaw saying,"You are, and I adore you for that. Justin, lighten up. You are about to go on tour, and you are already getting worked up about me messing with you! Get your head in the game, Bieber!!"

  I started singing the well-known song from High School Musical, and Justin laughed and smiled as he did his best to continue focusing on the road.

  After I was done singing, I asked Justin,"Ryan Butler isn't going to be there, is he?"

  Justin sighed and said,"Y/N-"

  I rolled my eyes and leaned on the door saying,"Jay, how could you invite him, too? After what he did to me, I was almost certain that you would keep him as far away from me as possible."

  Justin stopped at a red light and said,"Y/N, I know how he makes you feel, but everything will be all right. It's not like you will be alone with Ryan while we are on tour anyway. Mom, Scooter, and the other Ryan you think is hilarious will be there. Chaz and Alfredo will be there too. Babe, trust me. I have thought everything over. You'll be fine. There's no way that I'm going to let him hurt my princess again. I mean that."

  I smiled at Justin and moved to give him a kiss, but the light turned green. I pouted.
Justin chuckled, and we finally made it to the airport, before I noticed some familiar cars near where Justin had just decided to park.

  Justin grabbed his things while I grabbed my own and followed him inside.
  After we went through security and all, we met up with the group and I immediately hugged Pattie.

  Pattie hugged back and pulled away saying,"I am so glad you came, darling. Justin almost hesitated on bringing you, but I convinced him that we needed to spend some time together."

  I shook my head at Justin and said,"Justin will be Justin, so luckily, I can make my own decisions. I am glad I came to."

  Ryan Good hugged me and pulled away from the hug asking me,"Hey, new hair? New makeup? Anyways, you look good, Y/N."

  I laughed and said,"You look good, too, Ryan G. Give me more compliments, so Justin can get jealous and upset."

  Ryan Good laughed and nodded, before I greeted Scooter and Chaz. Alfredo held out his hand and we did our little handshake, before I noticed Ryan Butler just looking at me.

  I rolled my eyes and said,"Can't say I'm happy to see you either. If you have something to say, just say it."

  Ryan B looked as if he wanted to say something, but Justin pulled me back and whispered into my ear,"Baby girl, no. Please calm down. For me?"

  I stood down for Justin, before Ryan Butler smirked at me and Pattie grabbed my arm. She gently pulled me towards the plane. I made sure everyone else began to get on as well.