Chapter 10

Y/N'S POV

  Once we arrived at Pattie's place, Justin and I got out of the car before he led me to the front door.

  Patiently, we waited by the front door for Jeremy to come let us in, but he chuckled and said to me,"Hey, babe, there's no need for that. Just come on in."

  Justin kissed my hand and let me walk in first. I thanked him, before Jaxon and Jazzy attacked me in a tight hug.

  I hugged them back and said,"I missed you cuties, too. Jaxon, how are you, baby?"

  Justin choked on his drink and asked me,"What did you just call him?"

  I was amused by Justin's jealousy, but I said to him,"I believe that I was talking to Jaxon, Jay. Though, I do think that's sweet of you to be worried about me. Aww, you're so cute."

  I grabbed Justin by his collar and kissed him softly. Justin kissed back and brought me even closer. However, I didn't fail to miss Justin smirking at Jaxon. I pulled away from the kiss and kicked Justin in his leg.

  Justin groaned then whined saying,"Oww!! You didn't have to kick me that hard!!"

  I crouched down in front of Jaxon and gave him a kiss instead. Justin rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. Jaxon and I shared a fist bump, before I hugged him and checked on Jazzy, also known as Jazmyn.

  Jazzy hugged my waist saying,"I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled and hugged her back saying,"I love you, too, Jazzy."

  I heard the front door open, and Kenny and Alfredo walked into the house. I squealed and attacked Kenny in a hug, wrapping my legs around his waist.

  Kenny chuckled and smiled at me while saying,"It's good to see you, too. Where's Justin?"

  I motioned towards the kitchen and Kenny kissed my forehead, before he walked into the kitchen. Alfredo turned to me, and I gave him a hug in greeting. Alfredo was surprised, but he hugged me back.

  I ended the hug and asked Alfredo,"How has life been?"

  Alfredo laughed but smiled saying,"It's been fine, Y/N. Thanks for asking, by the way. How are things with Justin?"

  I smiled back and said,"They've been fine. I feel like I can be open and talk to him about anything, just like the old days. However, it will take time for me to get used to all of this again."

  Alfredo nodded in understanding and walked me into the kitchen. I sat down beside Justin, and Jaxon sat to my right almost immediately.

  Justin just looked at him and said,"Bro, do you like my girlfriend or something? Jaxon..."

  Jaxon nodded and took me by the hand. I giggled at his cuteness and ruffled his hair with my free hand, before I started eating my dinner. But while I was eating my dinner, something hit me. Since I was probably showing my emotions without meaning to, Justin's hazel eyes were filled with concern for me.

  Pattie put her hand over mine and frowned saying,"Y/N, is everything all right?"

  I nodded and said,"Yeah, everything is fine. Excuse me."

  I got up from the table and walked outside to the backyard. I looked out on the horizon and felt strong arms wrap around me.

  I held in a sob saying,"Justin, I'm fine."

  Justin shook his head and said,"No, you're not, Y/N. What is it?"

  I looked down. With that, Justin tightened his hold around me.

  He squeezed me gently saying,"Hey, I promise to stay and hear you out. Whatever it is. Y/N, what's the matter?"

  "I'm just afraid that once your tour picks up again, you'll forget about me. I mean, what will really make you want to think about me every single day? What if the perfect woman just happens to be out there when I'm not with you?"

  Justin turned me around, but all I could see was how hurt he was. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed back while I held onto his jacket very tightly. Justin made me loosen my grip a little bit, before I found myself relaxing into the kiss.

  Justin smiled and put his forehead on mine saying,"Y/N, you're irreplaceable, and I love you more than anything. Sure, there will be lots of girls there to see me, but that could never stop me from thinking about you. And about the perfect woman, she's already standing in front of me. I don't want anyone else. Y/N, I don't know what's gotten into you, but you know you've always held a special place in my heart. Always."

  Justin put my hand over his heart, and I smiled at him. Justin smiled back at me and pecked my lips pulling me back in for a hug.

  Justin mumbled against my neck,"Princess, I love you. I won't forget about you. I promise."