Chapter 9

Y/N'S POV

  The next morning, all I could do was smile as Justin's arms were wrapped around me. It made it even better that his fingers were perfectly intertwined with mine. I pinched his nose, which caused him to move slightly. I just giggled and played with his cheeks.

  Justin groaned and whined saying,"N/N, stop it!! I'm trying to get some rest!! It takes a lot to look this good every day."

  Justin opened his eyes, but he was quick to smirk at me. I rolled my eyes and fixed his hair.

  Justin smiled down at me and kissed me softly saying,"I love you, N/N. What's that?"

  I smiled back at Justin and said to him,"My grandmother gave it to me last year. It's what I wear to remind me that she's still with me every day. I love you, too, Jay."

  Justin's face lit up at me calling him "Jay," which I know I had done before.

  He said,"Aww, is that your nickname for me? Have you called me that before? That's so cute."

  I rolled my eyes playfully before placing a kiss on Justin's cheek. Justin kissed my cheek, before I found myself snuggling more into him.

  Justin chuckled saying,"I'll let you have your moment, Y/N. It's gonna have to be short, though, because I have to go to the studio."

  I yelled,"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

  Justin laughed at my outburst, which made me pout. I turned away from Justin and got out of bed. Strong arms pulled me back, and I looked up at Justin. Justin started tickling me, which made me squeal. Justin smiled, but I groaned in pain after he tickled me a little too hard.

 I pushed his face away from mine and yelled,"JAY, STOP IT!! THAT HURTS!! PLEASE STOOOOPPPP!!"

  Justin stopped eventually, and I put my hand over my stomach trying to catch my breath. Justin just laughed at me, and I rolled my eyes pushing him off the bed. Justin groaned, and I laughed at him this time.

  Then, I sat up and put my hands on my hips saying,"And that's why you need to listen more. Aww, Justin."

  Justin turned away from me and got up. Icouldn't help but smile at his cuteness. I giggled quietly, before I joggedover to him and made Justin face me.

  I leaned forward and kissed him slowly. Justin kissed back, and I saw the smile forming on his face. I smiled, too, but I didn't want to end the kiss too soon.

  Justin brought me closer and ran his fingers through my hair.

  I leaned into his touch and slowly pulled away saying,"I love you, Justin."

  Justin sent me a wink saying,"I love you, too, baby girl. C'mon, I don't wanna be late."

  Justin held out his hand for me to take, and I smiled taking it. Once we arrived at the studio, I noticed how huge and expensive it looked. Justin laughed at my facial expression, but he pulled me inside. I noticed that Scooter and Pattie were already here, while Kenny and Alfredo stood behind them. Kenny hugged me gently, before I hugged him back.

  I smiled and said,"Thanks, Ken. That really made my day. Justin, you don't even do that."

  Justin rolled his eyes, but he knew that I was just messing with him.

  I took a seat beside Scooter, yet Pattie sent me a smile and said,"How are you doing, Y/N? Everything going okay?"

  I nodded and smiled as I caught Justin looking at me. Justin blushed, but he shook his head and focused back on filling our ears with his sweet voice.

  Pattie just continued to smile as I said to her,"Yeah, I've had a certain someone watch over me. What about you, Mrs. Mallette? How are Jaxon and Jazzy doing?"

  Pattie took my hands and squeezed them gently saying,"They are fine, but they do miss you. Jazzy, would love to see you again, and Jaxon just misses his girlfriend."

  I giggled then smiled, because Jaxon did ask me out. I, of course, said yes, because Jaxon was a little sweetheart. However, I was so caught up in whatever I thought about next that I didn't even hear Justin calling my name.

  Justin crouched down in front of me and lifted my chin saying,"Princess, are you all right? Something you wanna tell me?"

  I shook my head and sent him an apologetic smile saying,"No, sorry, I was just thinking about something. Are you done already?"

  Justin nodded and surprised me with a kiss. Immediately, I covered my cheeks. The guys laughed while I buried my face in Justin's jacket.

  Justin rubbed my back and leaned on me saying,"Aww, it's okay. There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

  I smiled up at Justin, before he returned my smile with his beautiful smile.

  Pattie looked between the two of us asking,"Why don't you guys join us for dinner? Y/N, is that okay with you?"

  I nodded and smiled saying,"That would be perfect. Thank you, Pattie."

  Pattie nodded to me. Then, I raced Justin to his Lamborghini. He held open the door for me, after getting there first, and I kissed him in thank you. I quickly pinched Justin's cheeks, which made him groan and rush to his side of the car. I chuckled, but then I got in after him. Justin started the car and looked over at me.

  I found myself getting lost in his amazing, hazel eyes and kissed Justin slowly. Justin kissed back for only a second or two and sent me a wink, before he drove us to Pattie's place.