Chapter 16

Y/N'S POV

  I don't know what I was thinking, but I made my way to the coffee shop. I tapped on the steering wheel and sent Justin a text message telling him that I was fine, before I made it to the coffee shop and stepped out of my car.

  I locked the doors and spotted Selena already waiting for me at one of the tables inside.

  I took a deep breath and entered the coffee shop, shortly taking a seat across from her.

  I cleared my throat and said,"I see you didn't waste any time getting here, did you? Honestly, I thought you'd be too busy doing whatever it is that you do now."

  She rolled her eyes and said to me,"And I also see that you've gotten no less important than you were a few minutes ago. What do you want, Y/N?"

  I seriously said,"You want to know what I want now, do you? Well, let me tell you what I want: I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM JUSTIN AND OUT OF OUR BUSINESS!! YOU'RE SO DESPERATE! BACK OFF AND REALIZE THAT YOUR TIME WITH HIM IS OVER!"

  Selena chuckled and smirked saying,"I see that someone is a little upset about Justin, aren't we? I think I'll enjoy breaking you, Y/N, but you're lucky that I'm feeling generous today. I gotta get back to the studio, where Justin CURRENTLY is, but you enjoy sitting here and drinking that over-priced coffee. See ya, Y/N."

  What I wouldn't do to jump over the table and hit that girl, but I was feeling better today. I was not gonna let Selena make me go overboard. I was trying, okay? I was trying.

  I quickly called Justin and he immediately answered, bombarding me with millions of questions.

  He asked me,"Baby, are you okay? Honey, what's wrong? Baby girl, please answer me. I'm coming home right now."

  Before I could say anything, Justin hung up. Well, that was easy. I just smiled at how adorable Justin was and spotted Selena getting into her car that she knew she couldn't possibly have gotten herself. When Selena turned around, she expected some sort of look of defeat from me, but I just sent her a smirk and a salute, before I walked back to my own car and pulled off.

  When I made it to Justin's place, his car was already sitting in the driveway. I was blessed. Once I was only two inches away from the front door, I was attacked in a warm hug and short kisses. Justin pulled away and held my face, before I just sent him a smile and walked past him.
  Justin was really confused, which I wish I would've taken a picture of. However, I noticed his outfit and immediately blushed, before I turned my attention away from him and sat down in the living room.

  Justin sat down beside me, and I leaned on his shoulder.

  Justin kissed my forehead, before I closed my eyes and whispered,"Jay, baby, I'm fine. I just ran into someone, but they weren't a problem, thankfully."

  Justin nodded and intertwined his fingers with mine, which caused me to look at our hands. Also, I thought about how much better Justin had gotten since what happened a few weeks ago. Justin brought me out of my thoughts by burying his face in my neck.
  I smiled and enjoyed this, before someone randomly walked into the house. Justin and I immediately moved for a weapon, but we turned only to see Alfredo and Ryan Butler.

  Justin and I gave them the dirtiest looks ever, and Alfredo chuckled saying,"What? We knocked at least 10 times. No one answered, so we figured we'd let ourselves in. Hello..."

  I rolled my eyes while Justin sighed saying,"Really, man, we were in the middle of something. Remind me next time, Y/N, to put new locks on the door."

  Ryan refused to make eye contact with me, before I just sighed and said,"Hey, Ryan. I was hoping that you could at least be civil and say hello. You don't have to just be nice to someone one time, and then treat them terribly the next time."

  Ryan said dryly,"Oh, hey, Y/N. It's nice to see you're hanging out with Justin. AGAIN."

  I mumbled under my breath and rolled my eyes saying,"Maybe if you were true enough to be honest with me, instead of secretly dating my best friend, then I would've maybe been a little happier with you."

  Justin remained quiet, but now he knew what happened between Ryan and I. With that, I got up and made my way into the bathroom, before I slid down against the door. I covered my face with my hands as I began to cry silently.

  I heard Justin say,"Baby girl, please come out. I can't imagine what Ryan put you through, but I won't put you through any more painful experiences. I thought about what you told me, and I can't change; not on my own. I need you, Y/N, and I always will. If you come out here, then maybe we can get started on getting stronger. Together. What do you say?"

  I couldn't help but smile and open the door.

  Justin sighed in relief, before he pulled me in for a hug and shushed me saying,"Everything is gonna be all right. You forgot who always used to make you smile, even when you used to be so annoying."

  I hit Justin and giggled weakly, before I pulled him back in for a hug. A hug that I really needed. I don't know how I went from crying to being happy so fast, but I didn't want to push Justin away.