Chapter 27

Y/N'S POV

  Justin's been getting better, and I was glad to know he was pushing through. Not only was he pushing through for me, but for himself as well. As his future wife, I was both proud and honored to have him beside me. I thought nothing could ruin my mood, though, until I received another note through the mail. I haven't received a note for so long. I remembered thinking it was Selena, but I was wrong.

  This note read,"Do you really think that ring looks good around your finger? I don't think Justin asked the right woman. I was more of a Jelena fan."

  Whoever this was, they had to be a fan, right? I mean, they even wrote Justin and Selena's ship name at the time. To be honest, I did think they were cute, but a part of me was also upset because I just wanted my best friend around.
  Anyway, there was also the possibility that this could have been anyone. You heard about Justin and Selena enough to-

  The note was snatched out of my hand, and Justin read it. He bawled it up and threw it into the trashcan.

  I sighed saying,"Justin, maybe it's connected to the other note. Just let me look at it a couple more times."

  Justin sighed himself, before he took the note out of the trashcan and handed it to me.

  He gave me multiple kisses and said,"Princess, I'm sorry. I don't like you reading that kind of stuff."

  I gave Justin's arm a squeeze before I said,"I understand, Justin. You just make sure you get us a date for that wedding."

  Justin smiled, but it seemed as if he was waiting for something.

  I said,"What is it, Justin?"

  Justin blushed, but then he asked me,"Can you just smile real quick?"

  I sent Justin a smile and his own smile grew, before he rushed out the door. I had no idea where he was going, but I wasn't worried. Plus, I was going to figure out who was trying to scare me out of marrying Justin. This could have been some crazy fan, but it could have also been something bigger.
  I looked over the words, phrases, and even writing for something, anything. However, I came up with nothing, until I kept going back to the writing again and again. It seemed familiar, like I had seen it many times before.

  I immediately called Mom and said,"You mind if I come over for a bit?"

  Mom said,"No, of course not."

  I drove to my parents' house and when I walked inside, Mom asked me,"Is everything okay?"

  I handed her both notes I had received and before she could cry, I said,"Mother, please. It's okay. However, I do need your help. Do you recognize this writing? Do you know anyone who writes like this?"

  Mom nodded, and I said,"Who? Who wrote it?"

  She looked me in the eyes and said,"Your father."

  You have got to be kidding me.