Chapter 15

JUSTIN'S POV

  Y/N was what I truly needed in my life. Even though things have been hard for me lately, it was important that I remembered that Y/N was on my side. I could turn to her when I needed someone. I knew that God would be the one I had to turn to the most, though.
  I pulled Y/N closer against my chest. Then, she nuzzled her nose in my arm. I smiled and kissed her forehead, before I closed my eyes and started humming.

   Y/N'S POV

  At some point, I felt Justin pull me closer. Gladly, I allowed him to pull me as close as he needed me to be to him. I wanted him to know that I wasn't going anywhere and that he could count on experiencing moments like this with me.
  I opened my eyes very slowly to find Justin rubbing his eyes, which was really the most adorable thing (if you ever got the chance to witness it). It was as cute as seeing a puppy when it's first born and trying to get used to its surroundings for the very first time.

  I smiled and moved Justin's hands away from his face, before I leaned on him saying,"Babe, go back to sleep."

  I just now realized he was humming, which he tended to do from time to time. I figured he probably wasn't tired, and he wanted to clear his mind. I continued to lean on him and ran my fingers through his hair, before I intertwined my fingers with his. Since he was humming, I might as well enjoy it.

  Eventually, I had to get up and make my way downstairs to fix breakfast. At this point, Justin had fallen asleep again; however, I'd only give it a few minutes before he smelt my cooking from his bedroom.
  Speaking of a few minutes, the doorbell rang. Who was trying to see Justin this time of morning? I made sure the coast was clear, before I opened the front door. It was just the mailman dropping off some packages and the mail.

  I thanked him, before I bent down and picked up the mail. Some of the mail was just useless coupons I knew I would never get the chance to use; especially, if Justin refused to let me pay for a lot of things. Not that I didn't enjoy saving my money...
  I opened one of the packages, which had my name on it instead of Justin's, and it was just a magazine. That's odd. I looked at the shipping label to see who could've sent this before reading the note attached to the magazine.

  It read,"I told you not to intervene in our relationship and now, you will pay the price for your careless mistake."

  I already knew Selena sent this, whichmade me so done with her in general. I decided to open the magazine, like adummy, and saw a picture of her and Justin at an awards show a few years ago.

  I heard Justin's footsteps before he asked me,"Baby girl, is everything okay?"

  I held the magazine behind my back, while Justin leaned on the doorframe. Patiently, he waited for my response. Should I tell him about Selena's threat? No, he would just think that I'm crazy.

  I shook my head and sent him a soft smile saying,"I'm fine, Jay. Just grabbing some stuff for you. Here you go. Oh, I forgot about the food and-"

  Justin held out his hand and sent me a wink saying,"I took it out for you. I figured you were busy. Come on, I'm not eating without you."

  I smirked saying,"You're such a charmer,JB. I really love that about you."

  Justin chuckled and put his packages and mail up before he sat down at the table. While Justin fixed our plates, I ran the note and the magazine up the stairs and into my bag; putting the note and magazine in a safe spot. Maybe it was time I figured out what all of this was really about.

  Justin yelled from downstairs,"BABE, PLEASE HURRY UP! I'M STARVING!"

  I smiled and ran back down to the kitchen, before I heard Justin letting out a sigh of relief. I giggled at him and dug into my food. After about twenty minutes, we finished eating and cleaned the kitchen.

  After we finished cleaning the kitchen, Justin left to go to the studio real quick.

  Before he left, I grabbed his arm and said,"Justin, I love you. Call me if you need anything, all right?"

  Justin was definitely confused, but he nodded and walked up to me.

  He pulled me close and cupped my face saying,"Baby, what's going on? You look scared about something."

  I opened my mouth to tell Justin, but his phone went off. I knew it was Scooter. I sighed in defeat and he pecked my lips, before he left the room.

  I walked out to Justin's balcony and dialed a number I never thought I'd have to dial again and said,"Meet me at the coffee shop in about an hour. You know why I am calling. Be there."