Chapter 3

Y/N'S POV

  As I started leaning in, I noticed how close I was to Justin. I craved this moment for so long, but that one thought that always killed the moment killed the moment: I was afraid of getting hurt again.

  I pulled back a little too quickly and said to Justin,"I..I'm sorry Justin, but I can't."

  Justin's hazels filled with hurt, and he gently let go of me. I frowned, because it was obvious that I had just hurt his feelings. Justin moved to walk away from me, but I grabbed his arm.

  He turned towards me and said,"Yes, Y/N?"

  I sighed and said,"It's not that I don't want to. It's just- I'm not ready for that yet. I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss you?"

  I quickly covered my mouth, while Justin smiled at me. Then, he moved closer to me and simply placed a kiss on my hand.

  He said,"I understand, N/N. I can wait until you're ready."

  I placed a kiss on Justin's cheek and said to him,"Thank you, Justin. I really appreciate that, but we should go get ready for dinner. These people are clearly waiting on us to leave the building."

  Justin nodded and ran off, before I was taken back to my condo to get dressed. I went with a beautiful purple dress and gold heels. It was probably the most expensive dress that I owned, but I worked hard for this dress. So, I was going to wear it tonight. Carefully, I made my way to the front door. 

  When I made it outside, Justin was leaning against his Lamborghini. I blushed immediately, because he looked...Words couldn't even describe how good he was working that outfit. I walked up to his car, before Justin looked up from his phone to look at me. Yes, his mouth hung open, and I giggled closing his mouth for him.

  I smiled saying,"Don't want to catch bugs, do we, Bieber?"

  Justin pushed my hand away and said,"You look amazing, Y/N. You really do."

  I pinched his cheeks, which was something he hated as a kid. Justin groaned and hit my side, so I messed up his hair. Justin decided to glare at me, but I just blew him a kiss. Justin cleared his throat before moving very quickly to open the passenger door for me.

  Scooter appeared and said to us,"I see we are making progress with the two of you getting to know each other again. Pattie, Jeremy, Kenny, Ryan, and Alfredo are already there."

  Justin nodded and got in, before he drove us to the restaurant.