You Can't Cuddle With The Immune

Here is a seak peek of the next book in the You Can't Cuddle Series... You Can't Cuddle With The Immune :) I'm mostly posting this so Ash doesn't die :) 

OH and The cover is on the side :)

You Can’t Cuddle With The Immune

Ella Masson knows Jeremy is hiding something. She doesn’t know what, but she knows it’s not good. Or maybe he’s just scared what she’ll think. She doesn’t know but she feels like she’s slowly losing him. Maybe their relationship wasn’t meant to last a second time.

Jeremy Olsen is losing his mind. The voices, they’re everywhere and he can’t shut them out. Shane was going to teach him, but he can't. He never, in his life, thought he would need someone like he needed his big brother. But maybe their was an upside to the voices.... Jeremy just has to figure out what it is.

Dominic Sergeant is mad. He hates this, surviving a second time? That’s bullshit, he shouldn’t have to do it a first time. His relationship with Alyssa has lasted everything, but can they move on to the next step? When Dominic pops the big question... will this be the end of their strong love?

Alyssa Olsen is confused. Dominic shouldn’t be worrying about their future, she wasn't even sure if they were going to have a future. They needed to get Shane and kill Dr. Storm. That doesn’t mean Alyssa doesn’t love him. But he took the ‘maybe’ the wrong way. He suddenly goes back to his bad boy was and starts ignoring her. Will she realize alittle too late that she really does want to marry the love of her life?

Shane Storm doesn’t know if he’ll make it. His knows his father only keeping him alive as torture for betraying him and starting a resistance. He doesn’t know where his friends are, or if they’re even alive. He's determine to keep Ashley alive, even if he doesn't make it. But he met a girl, a girl he found out didn’t want to work for his dad, that she was forced. Will she find Jeremy, Ella, Alyssa, and Dominic to save Shane and Ashley in time?

What he doesn’t know is that she just might be the reason for their separation.

The world has gotten more cruel... No one can be trusted. Humans have begun killing each other for food and supplies. Will Ella, Jeremy, Dominic and Alyssa all lose touch with their humanity? Could this be the end of the powerful friendship?

Found out in THE FINAL BOOK, You Can’t Cuddle With The Immune.