Chapter 17 - It's Over

*dedicated to this amazing awesome person who just makes my day! She's so awesome, I have a surprise for her... but I'm not telling just yet ;D go check out her stories they are awesome, JUST LIKE HER!*

Chapter 17

Alyssa

I hated just being in the same room as him.

I didn’t care if Dr. Storm had a death grip on my hair.

I hated him.

Dominic had kissed her.

And kissed her.

And kissed her again.

Dominic was watching me, as if he was trying to tell me something with his eyes.

“You know Melody, I always liked you,” Dr. Storm, smiling over at her. I notice she was handcuffed.

What the hell?

“Dominic’s work, I assume?” Dr. Storm asked, looking at the Melodys hands.

Wait- What?

“I told you he was bad,” Melody said. Dominic tensed up.

“I like bad, I could use someone like you,” Dr. Storm said, looking at my so called boyfriend.

Dominic laughed. “I’d rather die than work for you.”

“That can be arranged.”

I started breathing hard. As much as I hated him right now, he can’t die.

“What the hell do you want, John?” Shane asked, as Dr. Storms grip tighten.

I’ll admit, it hurt like a bitch.

Oh great, I was sounding like Dominic.

“I’ve come to give you a deal,” he said, his voice calm and collected.

And he needed to grab my hair because...?

“What deal?” Shane growled. Damn, he really hated Dr. Storm.

“Do you see all these kids around you?” He said, his eye wondering the gym, “Did you ever think they wanted something more than this? A normal life.” No one said anything and I was starting to think he may have a point.

“They all want to stop you, John. They ain’t going anywhere,” Shane said, crossing his arms.

Dr. Storm smirked.

“Really? Well here’s the deal. You,” he said looking at Shane, “Are going to let everyone leave this building and never see you again.”

Shane laughed. “And why would I do that?”

Dr. Storm’s smirk never left his face. “Because, I have more zombies now and I will love to test them out on your little army here.”

My eyes widen.

He was going to kill us.

“All you have to do,” Dr. Storm continued, “Is let them go, stop this ridiculous idea for stopping me. Because it’s never going to happen, Shane. Ever.”

I felt his hand touch my cheek and suddenly I couldn’t breathe.

“I mean look at her,” John said, tracing his finger across my cheek, “I bet she hasn’t even had her prom yet. You’d like to have your prom, right Alyssa? Finally have that moment with your emo-looking boyfriend.”

“I’m not emo,” Dominic respond, his eyes shooting daggers at Dr. Storm.

“I said, Emo-looking,” John said, smiling. He turned his attention back to Shane.