Chapter 15 - My lost (Shane's POV)

• Dedicated to Shane Haters!

For all ya Shane haters ;D

Chapter 15

Shane (Fuck yeah ;D)

I put my hand on my jaw and saw blood.

Well.

I turned to face Jeremy who had both hands made into a fist and was breathing heavily.

I looked at Ella’s shocked looked and I put the pieces together.

“I’m guess she told you I wasn’t lying about the kiss,” I said, as I was suddenly aware of the audience we had.

Kids.

Jeremy nodded, not uttering a word.

“Did she tell you she liked it?” I said, smirking.

“Shane!” Ella yelled, standing up from the ground.

But it was too late.

Jeremy’s fist reconnected with my jaw, this time sending me to the ground.

Kids got fire, I’ll give him that.

“You little son of a bitch!” Jeremy yelled.

I stood up quickly and punched him back, and soon we were off.

People were yelling, I could faintly hear Ella, screaming for us to stop.

But I sure wasn’t and it looked like Jeremy wasn’t either.

“My god, where’s Dominic?” Ella yelled.

Jeremy was throwing punches like no tomorrow.

“Can’t you just accept the fact that she doesn’t love you anymore,” I said, as I punched Jeremy squared in the face.

“I’m not going down without a fight!” Jeremy said. “She’s mine!”

“You guys are acting like animals!” Ella yelled, as a tear fell down her face.

Damn it we were making her cry.

This was all Jeremy’s fault, if he didn’t have such a temper!

I started to taste metal in my mouth.

Blood was coming out from Jeremy’s nose when I felt someone pull him away.

Braulio was holding Jeremy by the arm.

Jeremy’s lip was swollen and his right eye had a dark circle around it. I probably wasn’t looking so hot either.

“What is wrong with you guys!” Ella yelled. I spat out the blood in my mouth.

“Me? he’s the one who started it!”

“But you provoked him!” Ella yelled, as she walked over to Jeremy.

Oh, my god was she blaming this on me?

“You can’t be blaming me for this!”  I yelled, completely not believing this.  

“I told you Shane! I told you I need space and you go and doing something like this. What did you expect to get from telling him we kissed? huh?”

“I-I,”

“I should never had listened to anything that comes out of your mouth,” Ella said, “I mean you couldn’t even tell Braulio what happened to his sister.” I quickly looked over at Braulio who had let go of Jeremy and now was looking at me.

I glared at Ella while she crossed her arms. I get it, she was mad, but she didn’t have to go and make a scene.

“What happened to my sister, Shane?” Braulio asked, walking closer to me.

Well oh crap.

“She-Dr. Storm- he killed her, and turned her into a zombie. I-I was the one who killed her as a zombie.”

Braulio stared at me. No expression was on his face. Nothing at all.

“W-Why?”

That was the problem, for once in my life, I didn’t know.

“Because,” Jeremy chimed in, “He was done using her.”

“Using her?” Braulio asked, turning to him.

“He wanted someone to keep a close watch on me. Since Stephanie worked at the hospital he chose her. He threaten her life and yours, Braulio. She would do anything for you , you know?” He said, looking at him, “H-he made her make me kiss her, to check if I was ready to be his little puppet.”

“What?” Ella asked, grabbing Jeremy’s arm and turning him so he would face him. “It was t-the drug that made you kiss her?” she asked, looking at him.

That’s when I knew. I never really had a chance with Ella, no matter how much I loved her. The way her light reflected off her eyes. It was hope.

She would only ever love one person.

And that wasn’t me.

“Yeah, and it made me kiss Melody too,” he added, looking down at her. Ella smiled and my heart broke.

Melody.

Oh crap I almost forgot-

“Wow that was a beautiful reunion, really it was.”

We all turned and saw Melody, leaning against the wall, smirking.

And that was when Dominic and Alyssa came running in.

Half naked, I might add.

***************************************************************************

*Unedited* 

Dominic and Alyssa, naughty naughty ;D 

MELODY'S BACKKKKKKKK!!!!! 

JELLA'S BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

NEW SEASON OF VAMPIRE DIARIES IS NOT BACKKKKKKKK!!!!

random, I know ;D

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!!!!

LOVE, 

MYSKY!

*did everyone read the before chapter, Author Note? Go read it, it's important, involves FaceBook ;D*