Chapter 24 - PookieBear

Chapter 24

Ella

He was joking right? He didn’t really expect us to choose between staying with Shane and leaving with him.

Idiot.

“Jeremy, you’re not leaving,” I said, crossing my arms.

I get it, he’s mad, but there was no way we were leaving.

“I am, Ella. And you can either come with me, or stay. With him.”

I rolled my eyes. Boys really are impulsive.

“Jeremy you’re not going anywhere,” I said, glaring at him.

“Ella-”

“If you as so much move a muscle,” I said, “I will dump your sorry ass without even thinking about it.”

I mentally laughed. I would never break up with him, not again.

But he didn’t know that.

“What?” His face looked completely horrified.

I smirked. “You heard me. Now sit.”

Jeremy hung his head down and slumped his way to a chair. Alyssa had helped Shane to the chair and Ashley came back with a bowl of water and bandages.

She looked at Jeremy’s pouting face and Shane’s swollen lip and arched her eyebrow.

“Man you leave for a second...” She muttered under her breath. I laughed as she brought the bowl to me.

“Now,” I said, bending down to face Shane. “I’m going to clean Shane’s bite mark, bandage then we’re gonna leave and you two are going to talk.”

“There’s no way I’m-”

“Jeremy!” I said, cutting him off. “Suck. It. Up.”

His jaw dropped and he didn’t looked at all happy.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, kissing him. He kissed me back immediately, putting his hand on my cheek. I smiled.

If there was something I would never get tired of doing is kissing Jeremy Olsen.

There was a cough and I pulled away, blushing.

“Kind of losing blood here,” I heard Shane state behind me. Oh right. I laughed and walked over to him, cleaning out the bite mark. Once I was done I reached behind him and grabbed the box of bandages Ashley brought.

When I pulled back I whispered into Shane’s ear.

“Don’t think you’re off the hook,” I whispered, then pulled away. Shane’s whole body tensed but I ignored it, putting the bandage on.

“Now we’re leaving,” I said, standing up. “And you two” I said, pointing my finger at Jeremy and Shane. “Are going to talk.”

I turned around and started for the door, everyone else following me.

“Ella!” I heard Shane call out.

“Bye,” I called, smirking as I waved and closed the door.

“You really are something,” I heard Dominic say under his breath.

“I know,” I said, smirking. I clapped my hands together. "Now who's hungry?" I asked.

"I am," Alyssa and Dominic said, smiling.

AW they were so cute!

We started walking away when I noticed Ashley wasn't behind us.

I turned around to see her just standing there, probably debating whether or not to come.

"Ash," I called out, making her look up. "You coming?" I asked, smiling.

She bit her lip for a second before nodding, running towards us.

************************************

Alyssa and Dominic seemed to be enjoying themselves. Im pretty sure they were already missing being alone and together like they were all those months before.

I'll admit, I did too. But a lot has changed since yesterday.

We decided go to the mall for some smoothies and of course, Alyssa wanted to go shopping.

"Pleaseeeee." she begged, dragging out the e and looking at Dominic with pleading eyes.

"No," he said, shaking his head. "Last time I went shopping with you I had to watch you try on clothes for five hours!"

"Please, honeybear."

Me and Ashley burst out laughing at Dominic's killer expression. Alyssa smirked.

"I told you not to call me that, ever," he said, coldly.

"I don't remember that, pookie bear," Alyssa said, innocently.

Dominic grabbed her hand and started dragging her away. "We left!" he called out as Alyssa turned to us and winked.

"AW, they're so cute," Ashley said, taking a sip of her drink.

"I know right? But anyways you were saying?"

“Oh yeah, well My dad was in the CIA. He taught me everything I know. I always told him I was gonna be just like him.”

“And how did you get picked to kill Dr. Storm?” I asked, taking a sip of my smoothie.

“Well with everything happen, the government is really going crazy. They knew what Dr. Storm was doing but everyone was too chicken to do anything about it. So I stepped up. I mean I’m 17 and trained plus he would have never saw it coming,” She explained. “But I didn’t count on his little army and luckily I got out before I was turned. I met Shane and I told him what I was here to do, and he told me... well everything about him.”

“He told you everything?”

I was shocked. I mean he lied to everyone, the whole resistance, and he meet Ashley and told her everything.

I smirked.

“He likes you,”” I said. Ashley raised her eyebrow.

“What?”

I laughed. “Ash, Shane totally likes you!”

She shook her head. “No, Ella, he likes you.”

I waved her off. “Well I have a boyfriend. He needs to understand that.”

She stayed quiet for a second.

“He- he did kiss me.....”

My jaw dropped. “He kissed you!?”

“Yes but it wasn’t a big deal-”

“Yes it’s a big deal!” I said, “OMG tell me everything.”

God I sounded like Alyssa.

**************************************************

When we got back, with two smoothie in my hands, I hoped to walk in to the two of them talking.

I didn’t expect to walk in to them wrestling each other.

Great. Just great.

*********************************************************************************

*unedited*

HEHEHEHEEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH I love Dominic and Alyssa!!! 

Check out my new stories!!! I posted the Prequel!!!!! 

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan!

Check out my new stories!

love, 

Mysky!