Chapter 13 - Are you Quoting me?

Chapter 13

Ella

“Ella-” Alyssa started, but I cut her off.

“I know, I know!” I said, running my fingers through my hair. “Alyssa I’m so confused. When he kissed me, I felt something. But-but I know I shouldn’t give up on Jeremy that easily! I mean did you see the look he gave me when he said Dr. Storm threaten some people he loved? I know there’s more to what happen with that nurse but he won’t tell me! and-”

“Ella you’re babbling again,” Alyssa said, sending me a smile. I stopped talking and looked her.

“I’m sorry,” I said, looking at the floor.

“Ella,” she said, grabbing my hand, “I know you’ll do what you think is best,” she started, “I’m not completely fond of Shane, but... if that’s what you want-”

“Alyssa, that’s the problem. I don’t know what I want.”

********************

I watched as the two boys trained. Shane had decided now that everyone knew everything we need to get ready. A few days later we started training on hand on hand combat.

And Shane and Jeremy were going at it like no tomorrow.

It was actually very fun to watch.

I found myself smiling when Jeremy had drop to the ground and did a spin kick, knowing Shane to the ground.

Shane maybe older, but Jeremy was faster.

“You know,” I heard Dominic say, as he took a seat next to be on step. “Smiling to yourself gets people thinking you’re crazy. I know I’ve tried,” he said, sending me a smile.

I laughed, shaking my head and trying to cover up the embarrassment of getting caught staring.

“I was just thinking,” I said, turning my attention to him.

“About Shane and Jeremy without shirts?” Dominic said, smirking.

Yes.

“What no!” I said, turning my very red face away from Dominic.

He laughed, turning his attention to the two boys fighting.

Shane had Jeremy in a headlock, but Jeremy didn’t seem mad.

He was smiling.

I could see their lips moving, and notice they were both having a conversation.

While fighting.

Boys.

“What do you think they’re talking about?” I asked, watching as Shane frowned and Jeremy took this as a chance and elbowed him in the stomach, then proceeded to flip him over.

“You,” Dominic said, looking at me.

“What?” I said, totally confused. Why would they be talking about me?

“Ella,” Dominic said, sighing, “Think about it. You don’t just kiss someone and pretend it never happen.”

I glared at him. “Are you quoting me?”

He laughed. “Me? “ he said, pointing to himself, “I would never.”

I punched him on the shoulder playfully, laughing.

“I can’t help but think.. they’re both keeping something from me,” I said, all playfulness leaving my voice. “Why would I think that?”

“Maybe because it’s true,” he said, then stood up and left, leaving me to my thoughts.

Did he know something I didn’t?

“You just got ur ass kicked,” I heard Jeremy said, turning my head back to them.

Shane was on the floor mat while Jeremy was smiling victoriously.

I stood up and starting walking towards them.

“We’re so having a rematch,” I heard Shane as I walked up to them. Jeremy laughed and Shane turned and started walking away.

But of course not before winking at me.

Idiot.

“Oh Shane,” I said, calling out to him, “Micke said there was someone who wanted to talk to you.” He nodded and left, probably looking for Micke.

I turned to Jeremy, who was looking extremely sexy as always. Did I just think that?

“Wow,” I said, getting Jeremy to turn around and give a big grin.

Hm.. What was I gonna say?

Oh yeah.

“Beating Shane, that has to be like never done before,” I said. He laughed.

“Well, it helps when you’re as sexy as me,” he said, sending me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. “That doesn’t make sense and you need to stop hanging out with Dominic,” I said, giving him a serious face but he knew I was joking.

“You love it,” he said, winking at me.

Unlike when Shane winked at me, I couldn’t breathe.

So instead I stuck out my tongue at him, getting him to laugh while shaking his head.

Then I got an idea.

“OK are you ready?” I asked, clapping my hands together.

“Um, ready for what?” He asked, completely confused.

“To fight with me, of course. Ready to lost to a girl?” I asked, smirking as got in fighting position. Jeremy stared at me for a long time before bursting out laughing.

I glared at him and waited for to stop.

“Oh shit, you’re serious?” he asked, shocked when he saw my serious face.

I rolled my eyes. “Of course!” I said, “Now come on.”

He shook his head. “I’m not fighting you Ella,” he said, seriously.

I crossed my arms. “Why because I’m a girl? Come on, for all you know you’ll have to hit a girl doctor, What will you do then?”

“I’m not fighting you Ella,” he said again.

“Don’t be a chicken. I know you won’t hurt me,” I said, meaning every word.

That seem to make him change his mind, because he smiled and got into fighting position too.

I smiled, glad I won the argument.

“Get ready to get your ass kicked Olsen,” I said, smirking at him.

“Ha, bring it on Masson.”

*****************************************************************

*unedited* 

I know short :/ I haven't had time to write, sorry

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN

LOVE, 

MYSKY