You Can't Cuddle With The Resistance

**disclaimer: I wrote this at 14... so um... yeah*

Sequel to You Can't Cuddle With A Zombie* 

Prologue 

Third Person POV

He stared at the open folder in front of him.

"What are you hiding," he said to himself. He was in his small cell deep deep underground. There wasn't a person in sight. You could only hear the sound of the mice on the tunnels, trying to find food.

The pager on his belt vibrated. He took it in his hands and read it.

It was Melody.

He rolled his eyes and hid the yellow folder in a drawer.

He pushed open the big stone cell door, the sound echoing through the tunnels. Any normal person would be scared, but he had seen worst. He climbed up the stone stairs that lead to another secret hideout.

The one of the underground Resistance.

"My god, what took you so long?" A long black haired girl said once he closed the door. No one else but him was allowed in there.

"I have things to do, you know?" He answered. He really didn't like her, but they need people like her. Rude and annoying, but fearless and pretty.

That's what this resistance was all about, getting teenagers who had lost their parents to the Zombies and giving them a home, a family. But also to make sure they didn't get brainwashed like everyone else.

Because Dr. Storm was crazy, and needed to be stopped.

"You told me to keep an eye out for this Jeremy kid, right?" She said. The guy stared at her.

"And?"

"And I know one of his friends!" She said, smirking. "I could easily get them here."

He laughed. "If they know you, you won't want to come," He joked, laughing. Melody didn't laugh, only glared at him. "Melody, this is my recruit, ok? If anyone's bringing them in, it's me."

She pouted but turned and walked away.

He put on his hoodie and began climbing the ladder that lead to the outside world.

The world of the stupid and clueless.

He walked around and no one paid any attention to him.

But he noticed the papers stapled into a tree.

It was a missing persons flyer.

He swore under his breath as he realized it was the same girl he had talked to a few months ago.

The flyers were useless, he thought. She wasn't missing, she was dead.

He took the paper off the wall, crumbling it up in his hands.

He walked mindlessly around the street, not caring. He was mad. What did she do to deserve that? Talk to him? Was it his fault?

He bumped into someone.

"Sorry man," A deep voice said. The man in the hoodie nodded to him, not caring. But the other man recognized him.

"Hey, aren't you the guy in the wanted poster?"

The hooded man didn't respond, instead he pushed past him and continued to walk.

"Hey!" He heard the guy yell, "hey there goes the murder!!!"