Chapter 14 - I lost her

I know short... again...

Chapter 14

Jeremy

I was going to train fight the girl I was madly in love with.

What the hell was wrong with me?

I couldn’t help! When she said she knew I wouldn’t hurt her, I had to stop myself from jumping her.

She attacked fight, throwing her fist towards me. But I caught it mid way in the air. I twisted her arm behind her back, tightening my grip.

But she didn’t seem worried about losing.

Instead I heard her voice ask, “So what were you and Shane talking about?”

The question threw me off guard and I got distracted.

My mistake.

She elbowed me in the stomach, a very bad habit she’s been getting i’ve been told. I let her go and she turned and faced me, waiting for me to answer.

When I could finally breathe again, I answered. “Why do you want to know?” I asked. I swung my arms around, trying to get a grip on her neck. But she ducked down and kicked the back of my leg, sending my down to the ground.

When the hell did she get this good at fighting?

I was about to get up when I felt a weight on top of me.

Ella was on top of me.

“If you wanted an excuse to go on top of me-”

I didn’t finish because I felt her knee hit my stomach, sending a wave of pain.

“You didn’t answer my question,” she said.

I pushed her weight against her and pushed her to the ground, so that I was top.

“What question?” I asked innocently.

She struggled with me but it was really working.

“You know what question!” She said, giving up. I pretended to think about it, watching as she got madder by the second.

It was fun to watch.

“Oh that question,” I said, smirking at her. She glared at me but I laughed and leaned closer.

I missed her.

I missed kissing her and being able to call her mine.

I liked the way she completely stopped breathing when she felt my lips on her ear.

“We were talking about you,” I whispered. I pulled away from her and stood up. She laid there on the floor for about a second before standing up. She put her arms up and I did the same.

She swung first, which I dodged.

“What about me?” She asked, as I turned to spin kick her to fall but she jumped up.

Damn, she wasn’t going to let this go.

Well, we talked about how she loved me more and Shane should back off.

Well, I said that.

He said...

“Did you kiss Shane?” I asked, as I dodged another punch. The question threw her off guard, and I took this chance to grab her and threw her up over my shoulder. I flipped her over and heard her back hit the mats.

Before I could turn around, Ella grabbed my ankle and pulled on it, making me trip.  

I felt her crawl her way on top again, smiling.

She seems to really like this position.

“Again on top,” I said, sending her a wink. She smiled but then frowned.

“Is that what you and Shane were talking about?”

My smile fell. I had hoped Shane was lying when he told me he kissed my girl.

But I guess he wasn’t.

“You did kiss him,” I whispered, barely getting the words out. She let go of my wrist and sat up, pretty much saddling me.

But I could think of anything but Shane kissing her.

That was it.

I lost her.

“Jeremy,” She whispered. I didn’t look at her. I couldn’t.

“Forget it,” I said, moving my legs so I could stand up. I heard her yell alittle in surprise as she fell on her side on the mat.

“No, wait Jeremy!” She said, but I turned and started to walk away, until I saw Shane.

“Hey Jeremy-”

And that’s when I punched him.

*********************************************************************

*unedited*

That was for all you Shane Haters ;D

OOOOOO IT'S GETTING INTENSE ;D 

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!

LOVE, 

MYSKY