Chapter 31

Carter's POV

I had no idea what to say. I was so shocked that this was happening. Me and Matt have been threw so much and he is definitely the one I want to spend the rest my life with but I don't want to make the mistake of marring to young.

"Matt I have no idea what to say." I said truthfully.

"If you need some time to think about it you can. I din't want to rush you and I want to make sure you pick what you think is right. I will still love you no matter what you pick." He said pecking me on the lips.

I'm so glad Matt is giving me time to think. I want to marry him but again i'm scared to. See my parents made that mistake and it didn't work out. I don't think I would be able to have that happen to me and Matt.

"I will definitely think about it." I told him.

Matt's POV

"I was a little upset when Carter didn't say yes. It just makes me feel like he's not sure that i'm the one. I hope he says yes though. I love him so much and I wouldn't be able to keep on going if he says no. It would destroy me.

We ended up going for a swim after we finished talking. The water was so warm it felt like a hot tub. We swam in their for hours and then we laid in the grass watching the stars.

"See over there? Thats the big dipper." Carter pointed out. I have no clue how people find these things.

"And over there is the little dipper." He stated.

"How do you find these?" I asked as I shifted on his chest so I was now looking at him.

"Before my mom died she would always ask me to come outside with her and look at the stars. She would point out the different shapes and tell me what they were and how to find them. It just kinda stuck in my head and I have no problem finding them." He told me playing in my hair.

"Can you show me some others?" I asked laying back down.

"Yeah. Kay over there, the one that has those three in a row. Thats Orion's belt. It's my favourite one to find." He told me.

I reached over and grabbed his hand. He turned over to his side and tangled our legs together.

"You have really beautiful eyes." and it's true. His eyes sparkle under the stars and they are beautiful.

"You do to." He said kissing my nose.

"I love you."

"I love you to Matt."

Sam's POV

"Come on Shawn please come with me." I whined.

"Sam I need to find out were Taylor was sent."

"No you need to calm down and try to get your mind off all this." I told him.

"Sam ple-"

"Ill help you find him when we get back just come on." I held out my hand waving it impatiently until he grabbed it.

I dragged him out the door and started walking to the mall.

I have this plan. I have a friend that lives a few miles away and he lives near a hospital. I'm going to get him to call Shawn off the hospital phone and tell him that Taylor didn't make it and that they are sorry they didn't contact him sooner. Yeah I know it's probably the most dick move ever but I have a better shot on getting Shawn if I do that.

We finally got to the mall and we walked up and down looking threw the windows and every now and then we went in and bought some things. It was about noon and we were getting hungry so we went to the concession and ordered some food. After we finished eating we decided we wanted to go to the photo booth and take some photos.

"Ready?" I asked Shawn. He shook his head and the thing started to beep. For the first photo we did bunny ears and then a funny face. For the third he kissed me on the cheek and I acted shocked and then for the last one I kissed his cheek.

We stayed there and just looked at each other until Shawn spoke.

"Um we should get our photos." He said getting up.

We grabbed the photos and started walking home. As we were walking he started talking.

"Sam what if I can't find him?"

"Shawn you wil-"

"But what if I don't! I love him so much and knowing that he is hurt and that I can't be there to hold his hand and tell him that he's going to be okay kills me. I need to be by his side and know that theres a chance he's going to be okay and so I can tell him that i'm not going to leave his side. He's been there for me threw every thing and when he needs me I cant even find him. That makes me feel like a shity boyfriend!" He said starting to break down. I honestly feel bad for doing this. Yeah I want him to myself but he obviously loves Taylor and wants to be with him. Maybe I should tell him the truth. But how?

"Shawn I need to tell you something."

Taylor's POV

I am still not able to open my eyes but I can still hear when someone is talking to me or if the doctors are talking about me. I still haven't heard Shawn's beautiful voice yet though. I wonder why he hasn't come to see me. I know when he does get here he will have a big speech about why he hasn't came and then hopefully he will sing to me. I love his singing voice so much.

That lady has came in like 400 times in the last 12 hours and it's starting to piss me off because I can't tell her to fuck off and stop coming to see me. Yeah that may sound mean but it's true. I cant stand her.

"Taylor it's me again." Great. Speaking of the devil.

"I know I have a lot of bad things to you and I asked the doctor and he said you can probably hear me so i'm here to get everything out. Taylor I made a unfair decision to get pregnant at such a young age. I knew that I couldn't take care if you and that I was going to be a horrible mother but I made the mistake of doing it any way. I should of given you to a better home as soon as I had you but I didn't. I took away your child hood and made it miserable and i'm sorry. I love you and I want you to wake up. Please. If you don't want to do it for me then do it for someone you love." Great shes pouring her heart out and thats the last thing I want to listen to. Its bad enough I'm stuck in here.

"Good bye Taylor." And with that she left.

____________________________

Heyy guys!!! How is your day going?

Im so glad it's friday! FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! Just kidding I hate that song.

QATB- Do you think Carter will say yes after he thinks about the proposal? And if he says no do you think it will change their relationship?

I just want to thank every single one of my readers that have read this book since the first chapter. It is my first fan fiction and it means so much that you guys are reading along and supporting me. You guys are all just amazing and I love you all. So again thank you for everything.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!💖💖💖

LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!!!!❤️❤️😘