XIV » dates

chapter fourteen • date

warning; mella's back yes n lella too?

☠ ☠ ☠

"Wake up, loser." I whispered to Calum who was laying next to me. "Wake up," I said poking cheek

Calum groaned moving his face into his pillow. "What time is it?" He mumbled into a pillow.

"Like 5am,"

"Why are you waking me up at five in the morning?" Calum asked rubbing his eyes. "I might just have to break up with you, because of this."

"Sorry, I can't sleep," I said laughing.

Calum wrapped his arms around me tightly and moved me closer to him. "Go to sleep, go to sleep, leave me alone," He said in a singing voice. "It's five am, this is unatural."

I laughed hugging him.

"Go to sleep," He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

☠ ☠ ☠

"Uh, Ella... There's a rose out here that says your name.." Calum said as I walked to the living room. "Who's it from?"

It popped into my brain that I never had told Calum about the roses. Inevitably, I knew I'd have to tell him, and that didn't bother me. But I was worried because I wasn't sure if he'd become Jelous Dick Calum or Understanding Puppy Calum. "Erm, I'm not sure. I've been getting these since the day I got here."

I walked over to him taking the rose from his hand to read it;

'Suicide? Don't you ever try that again Ella.'

"Well... It has to be someone who knows about the suicide attempt," Calum said with a shrug, "So Luke, Michael, Cianna, or Ashton... Or maybe the Uni. teachers but I highly doubt they send you roses everyday."

He was right, it had to be one of the four. "I always thought it was you." I confessed being completely honest. Although I never had a solid person I thought of as the rose sender, I always thought it was most likely Calum. He seemed to care a whole bunch for me, if he said it was him it wouldn't be a huge shock to me.

"Why?"

I shrugged, "The roses always said stuff about how they didn't want me to cut myself, and how they cared. You were the only person who seemed to care."

Calum sat me down on the couch next to him taking my hand into his, "Well, I'm not the one sending the roses, but I do care. And I'm not the only one, Ella."

I smiled and then proceeded to give him a quick kiss, before we were interrupted, again.

"Gag," Ashton said, as he walked in. "You guys are cute and all, but I sit on that couch. No sex on the couch."

Calum rolled his eyes, "a) We weren't having sex. b) What about the one time you brought home that one girl, what was it S-"

"We don't talk about her anymore!" Ashton said interrupting Calum. He ran over and smacked Calum on the head, "Fuck you."

Calum laughed running over to Ashton as they began wrestling on the ground. I stood on the side watching laughing throught most of it.

The bell rang but Calum and Ashton were to busy fighting to realise.

I opened the door to see Michael. In less than second his body collided with mine as he embraced me tightly, whispering 'I'm sorry' repeatedly.

"It wasn't you fault," I said knowing exactly what he was apologising for. I held him close to me as the hug seemed to last an eternity. Suddenly Cianna appeared at the door behind Michael, tears in her eyes.

She pulled Michael off me softly and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm a bitch, I'm sorry. You can have Calum and Luke and Michael and Ashton and you can date all of the boys, I don't care, I just need you to stay here on Earth with us, okay?"

I pulled away slowly, "You really think I almost killed myself because you didn't want me to date Calum? It wasn't your fault."

Cianna shrugged, wiping some tears away. "Whatever it was, please don't try it again."

We talked a little more and she apologised a lot more. Michael asked her to give him some time to talk to me so Cianna continued to go to the other room with Ashton and Calum.

"I love you." Michael said sitting down and I sat next to him. "I'm sorry for everything, the date, the fights, saying I wouldn't be there for you. I'm fucking sorry. I just really liked you and you didn't like me back and I got mad. Uh, I realised I was never in love with you, but I do love you. And loving some one means being there for them and all that stuff, so just don't ever leave us again."

"Really, none of it was your fault. Nothing you say is going to stop me from doing it again. I just have a lot of feelings I can't control, you don't have to apolgise, we can just forgive and forget, yeah?"

"Ella you're not going to fucking try to kill yourself again. You can't. Don't you see we love you? How much pain you put us through? Luke wouldn't even fucking look at me. Calum just cried all day whilst you were in that mini coma. Cianna too. It hurt all us, Ella. You can't." Michael protested.

"Okay." I said not wanting to argue with him any longer. He didn't understand, it wasn't his fault. It was my own. It wasn't just him and Cianna. It was everything, this just a world I didn't want to live in. Simple.

"Um, uh, I have a secret..?" Michael said making it sound like more of a question then statement. "But you have to promise you won't get mad. Promise?"

I wrapped my pinky around his, "Uh, I guess so..."

"Well, uh basically... Around when you... um... Like.... I don't know how to say it... Don't get mad... Basically I," Michael said searching for the right words to say.

But before Michael could say anything else my phone rang;

Incoming Call: Lukey Pookey :)<3

"Hello?" I said picking up the phone.

"Hey, where are you?" Luke asked.

"Calum's apartment."

"Wanna go on a date tonight?"

☠ ☠ ☠

author's note

CLIFFHANGER(s)

@LUKE5SOS SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND O

THE SPINOFF IS UP AND ITS CALLED "sad souls" IGNORE THE COVER AND STUFF BC IT USED TO BE HER BUT MOT ANYMROE AND IM STILL FIGURING STUFF OUT AND STUF BUT YEAH ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY OR READING LIST AN THE FIRST CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP BY LIKE NEXT WEEK MAYBE

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED AND SHORT BC SCHOOL

BUT YEAH COMMENT AND VOTE

DEDICATED TO @fxckmelucas BC HER COMMENT MADE ME SCREAM LMAO IT WAS FUNNY BYE