epilogue

epilogue

I slowly opened a letter that came through the mail with "Only for Ella." written on the front.

I already knew it was from Luke just from looking at his sloppy handwriting. I was quite excited since I hadn't heard from him since he left.

The last thing he told me was he needed to find himself. Although that sounded quite melodramatic, I knew Luke was miserable and I knew leaving for a while would hopefully make him happier. After Calum forgave about two weeks after our fight, Luke packed his bags and left. He dropped out of the Uni. too and I almost thought it was my fault. It actually wasn't, Luke never was happy with himself or where he was and I was actually glad he dropped out and decided to do something for himself for once.

"Dear Ella,

I miss you. I miss the boys as well. I am currently in New York City and I don't know why I thought of you.

Anyway, let's catch up. When I dropped out my mum was pissed, I actually came clean to her about everything... Everything. All the suicide attempts, the scars everything. She sobbed for days. Literally. I told her this was what was best for me, to just disconnect for an year, take an year off. I got a job, it doesn't pay much but I used all the money to travel, I'm broke as fuck but my mom's helping me out.

But yeah, I'm coming back soon and I hope to see you. I also hope no one moved into my apartment.

I'm going back to Uni.

I'm quite happy.

I also met a girl, I don't know if she's as great as you yet but we'll see.

How are you? How are the boys? Are Cianna and Michael still together? Does Calum still hate me?

Tell him to stop being a dickwad and forgive me.

Anyway, please write back

Much love,
Luke xx"

I read it in his voice. Calum creeped up behind me. I smiled at the letter once more before putting it down. "Luke says you're a dickwad and should forgive him. Also, he's coming back soon."

Calum laughed, "I forgave him a long time ago."

Michael and Cianna entered the apartment just as Calum said that. "I have an announcement." Michael said loudly tossing himself on the couch. "Cianna is pregnant."

My mouthed dropped for a second, none of them were anywhere near being ready to be pregnant. "What?!"

Cianna laughed obnoxiously, "He's joking, but we are engaged. Although the wedding isn't going to be for like two years."

They were also both two immature for that, but whatever. "That's great!" I lied, it was probably the worst idea ever.

We both congratulated them.

Calum looked at me, "You wanna get married?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nah."

"Right, me neither." He agreed as we both laughed. "But I do love you though. And I will marry you someday."

"Someday." I repeated pressing a kiss to his lips.

author's note

THIS IS THE WORST EPILOGUE EVER ND I MADE YOU ALL WAIT A DECADE FOR IT LMAO I SUCK

BUT ANYWAY THERES GONNA BE ANOTHER AUTHORS NOT SO THIS IS NOT GOODBYE