XV » alcohol

chapter fifteen • alcohol

warning; not really a warning but this chapter starts off at like 5pm at night okay idk thats it x ps lella

☠ ☠ ☠

"Wanna go on a date tonight?"

I took a moment to think of what Luke had just asked me. He knew Calum was my boyfriend. "Luke... We said we we're just friends."

I hear what sounded like sobbing coming from Luke. "B-but Ella, I'm love you," Luke said his words coming out slurred and grammatically incorrect.

"You're love me? That makes no sense... Are you drunk?" I said sighing softly. Luke was drunk the first day I met him and I knew for a fact that I hated drunk Luke.

"I'm not drunk! I'm love! Ella, I'm love! G-guess with who, guessss," Luke said extending the 's'.

"Luke, you're not love. You're in love. You're also drunk. Are you at your house?" I asked standing up from the floor where Michael was still sitting next to me.

"No, I'm at love."

"Shut up Luke," I said groaning, "Where are you?"

"In the deep dark depths of love."

"Jesus Christ, Lucas if you don't tell me where you are, I swear to God..."

"Saint Anna." He whispered into the phone. I immediately recognised that as the cliff Luke had taken me to the day we skipped school. Luke was drunk, in love, and at a cliff. Perfect.

"Stay there. Be careful."

Michael stood up next to me, "Where are you going? I need to tell you something and it's kind of important." He said holding my arm.

I shook my arm away, "I'm sorry, we can talk later, Luke needs me." Michael sighed and nodded.

As I exited I realised I was still in pajamas and had no way to get to Luke because I had no idea where the cliff was because I didn't pay attention. I didn't have a car either. I walked back in and quickly put on leggings and a sweater.

"Where to?" The taxi driver asked as I got in.

"Um Saint Anna cliff." I said sitting back in the seat. After a while I got a little more desperate, "Could you hurry?"

The taxi drive sighed and pressed down on the gas.

I pulled out my phone and started texting Luke.

To: Lukey :)<3

Are you okay?

From: Lukey :)<3

of courkse im not okayj i"m in lovd

It was pretty obvious he was drunk he couldn't even type correctly.

To: Lukey :)<3

why are you drunk?

I wasn't sure if that was a stupid question but I pressed send anyways.

From: Lukey :)<3

becuse i;m sad

and lonelee

& i'n love

i,m sad nd lonely + in luve nd

& i need you.

Before I could start typing back the taxi driver pulled up, "Here."