XIX » visits

chapter nineteen • visits

continued from the last chapter

☠ ☠ ☠

"Then go." Calum shrugged coldly.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Go."

"You don't care?" I asked.

"Shit..." He whispered, looking down. "I do. You know I do. But.."

"But?"

"But..." Calum whispered, "You said you didn't have anything with Luke."

"I don't!" I protested.

"Bullshit."

"I don't have anything with Luke," I replied, "He likes me, I don't think of him as anything more than a friend. I love you, and I love you a lot, and I'm sorry for letting Luke kiss me. But you don't even have to worry about that anymore, Luke isn't talking to me. I only love you, Cal."

"Are you going to stay with me or not?"

"Whatever you want." I said.

Calum bit his lip, still looking at the floor. "If you don't want to then-"

My phone rang cutting Calum off. The caller ID said, 'Trash', a.k.a. my dad.

"Hello?" I asked picking up.

"Hello," My dad's voice said through the phone, almost making me cringe.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"We're going over there." He replied leaving me confused.

"Who's we?" I asked. "And going where?"

Calum stared at me and raised an eyebrow. 'Who is it?' He mouthed. And I mouthed back 'My dad.'

"Your mom and I, and we're going to Australia." My dad said and I cringed.

"No, what? Why? No." I protested through the phone.

"Yes, mom wants to see you, and Australia."

"I don't want to see you guys." I replied not caring if it sounded harsh.

"Too fucking bad, we're already at the airport in Canada." My dad and with that he hung up.

I groaned loudly, as Calum stared at me. "What happened?" He asked.

"My parents are coming, today, and they want to see me." I explained.

"You never told me what happened between you and your parents..." Calum said hinting at me to tell him.

"Uh, well they're both just shit people. They're both acoholics. They both don't give a shit about me. They both constantly cheat on eachother it disgusting. And they know they cheat on eachother, they don't care it's fucking weird and gross and dysfunctional. I guess that's why they're married 'cause they like they same person just different genres. They both fucking hate me, and they both think I'm a disgrace. They're both just fucking horrible humans." I shrugged, "And there's more than that but, it's just, I don't know, I just don't want to see them again, ever."

Calum sighed, "You'll get through it. You only have to see them like once more right? I'll go with you."

"No, they're so awful. I really don't want you to meet them." I said.

"I don't care. I'll go with you, and you'll be okay."

"But what if it goes terrible.." I said taking a deep breathe. Maybe it wasn't going to be so bad. Maybe in the little while I've been gone they've gotten their lives together. Most likey not but there's a chance.

And if they were still awful people, I would have Calum there with me, and we could just leave. We wouldn't have to be with them, and it would be okay.

"You're gonna be okay." Calum said with a smile.

☠ ☠ ☠

author's note

terRIBLE CHAPTERS WOW

IT GETS BETTER NEXT CHAPTER AND AFTER ALL THIS SOME THING ELSE IS GONNAHAPPEN AN ITS GONNA GET BETTER I PROMISE BARE WITH ME IM SICK

YESTERDAY I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND IT WAS NOT FUN AT ALL.

HOW ARE YOU GUYS? ((ANSWER THIS SO I DONT FEEL LIKE A LOSER))

ANYWAYS BYE MY FRIENDS

-sofi lol