V » alone

chapter five • alone

WARNING: ((in the picture Dean would be Luke @ Ella okay)) CALUM AND ELLA FLUFF AND V IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

☠ ☠ ☠

Okay, so apparently, the rose sender doesn't only want to help me, but he also has a crush on me. I decided to write back for the rose from two days ago, so I picked up a paper and a pencil and wrote a short message.

'Dear Mr. Rose Sender,

I haven't cut in four days, not since I moved here, i'm okay, I promise. You can stop worrying about me

Sincerely,

Ella xx'

I folded it and put it on the table. When I leave to go to Uni. I'll put it in the mailbox.

I sighed sitting on the couch trying to think of how to stall time since school doesnt start for another three hours. And I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. So I ended up watching Freaks And Geeks for two and a half hours straight on Netflix. Which I admit wasn't a bad way to start a day.

At seven thirty I started getting dress then making my way to Calum's apartment. I tucked the note into the side of black Doc Martens and knocked on Calum's door. After two minutes I knocked again, and no response, again. I decided to just walk in, revealing that no one was awake. I walked straight to Calum's room and stood next to his bed.

I bent down next to him slowly, and neared his ear, "CALUM!" I screamed loudly and he immediately jumped up.

He stared at me in disbelief, "You are the worst type of person, Ella." We both chuckled as he stood up.

"You have to hurry, you're going to be late." I warned his as he started to take off the sweater he wore as a pajama shirt, revealing his abdomen.

"Stop staring at me you pervert," Calum said laughing as he threw his sweater at me. "Do me a favor and wake Ash,"

"I was not staring!" I protested as I shut the door still holding onto his sweater. It was literally the softest sweater in the world. It was a dark and plain navy blue sweater, but it was almost impossibly soft. I walked into Ashton's room as he rolled towards me.

"In my room again, Ella?" He said laughing as I laughed aswell.

"I didn't come to stare at you then leave this time," I said bursting into laughter as he did the same. "But I came to tell you that you have about twenty minutes before school starts."

Almost immediately he shot out of his bed and started opening drawers and throwing clothes around. He thanked me and I quickly left his room to let him change clothes.

As I walked out to the living room I found Calum eating cereal on the island. "Hey Cal, you know, this sweater is the softest thing I've ever felt." I said feeling the sweater softness once again.

"I know! It's a homemade sweater," Calum pointed out before shoving another spoonful of cereal in his mouth. "My grandmother made it for me. You can wear it if you want, you probably look cuter in it than I do." Calum said chuckling as I almost instantly blushed.

I put the sweater on, it was big on me. It ended a little after my hands and it reached half above my knees. It was soft though. I felt like I was wearing cloud. "Do you think your grandma can make me one?" I asked hugging myself.

He looked down and let out a small laugh. "I would, but I don't know if the deceased make sweaters in their afterlife."

I immediately felt terrible. I brought up his dead grandmother. "I'm so sorry," I said shaking my head, "I probably shouldn't wear this, it's special for you isn't it?"