1

I swapped my servo as I wielded a blade to guide myself through the Nemesis as I entered the bridge. I took 10 pede steps which as of practice, enough to reach the acceptable distance between myself and Lord Megatron. I swapped my blade back to my servo.

"Lord Megatron, I have completed the data as tasked," I curtly raised the datapad in about 45 degrees angle from my helm hopefully at the direction of my lord.

I felt a servo on my shoulder which I instantly knew it was lord Megatron's, a kind gesture he does to assure me I was facing him, nothing to worry about. The datapad was released from my servos. "You have my gratitude Y/N as always, congratulations on another job well done. You are dismissed."

"Grrr..." I heard the familiar voice of the second in command, Starscream, scoffing at Megatron's approval.

I straightened up and gave a slight bow, "thank you my liege."

I exited the bridge and used my blade to feel the ground, I moved all the way to the extreme right until my blade made contact with the wall. I swapped back again and placed my servo against the wall as it guided me through the halls of the Nemesis back to my lab. Oh yes, I am a scientist, I'm not of a higher rank but more of an assistant and something like that. I don't have much authority over this ship which I am completely fine with.

To any other con, the details of the Nemesis didn't mean anything to them. But for me, every single detail, every crack on the wall, buzzing sounds of monitors, background noise, temperatures of the various areas meant a ton to me. Because of my lack of sight, I paid attention to every detail of this ship.

I memorise the walls and routes of the entire ship, beginning from the lab. Some cons, like Starscream no doubt would hiss at me that this is a complete waste of time going from the bridge to the lab, and then to the medbay and back to the lab and such. But surprisingly, Lord Megatron, who I have served for almost as long as Soundwave, didn't mind my methods of getting my way around this ship and even chided Starscream for his insults.

How did I enter data and presented it to Lord Megatron earlier? It was a struggle at the beginning of my days back on cybertron and later on this ship, but eventually it became a breeze as the earthling say. The monitors across the ship are all different, the keyboards are different and what not. I would memorise the keys on each and every keyboard, from as large as cybertronian symbols to the smallest of punctuations or miscellaneous keys like 'enter' or 'delete', 'positive' or 'negative'.

The various cons on the Nemesis were all unique to me in their own way. I lack sight so I have no idea what they look like, I could only imagine.

A long friendship with our lord Megatron, I could tell he rose from the others from the height of his voice as he speaks towering over me. His voice boomed whenever he warns of any failure or failure itself. I obviously could never describe how he looked like, despite him telling me his colour scheme and what so ever. Lord Megatron expects high standard performance from everyone, including myself. He does not take the lack of sight as an excuse, which I accepted as a long term comrade of his, and took all my effort in finding ways, including shenanigans to get around the ship and operate with the crew, earning his approval for my compensation efforts.

Starscream, his second in command and air commander. His voice is raspier, but from his actions picked up from my audio receptors, he seems to be like a femme. I could imagine he has wings that flutter on occasions when I'm at a nearer distance.

Soundwave, Lord Megatron's oldest comrade. He's usually silent, speaking monotonously in algorithms. I could hear the sounds of Lazerbeak ejected and retreating from his chassis.

Knockout, the vain medic always blabbering about his lustrous red finish. I don't even know what the colour red looks like, must be pretty for femmes. Among the Decepticons, I have found him to actually be the most friendly and easiest to get along with. Due to his love for racing his constant curiosity about human culture, he has grown their behaviours which does make it seem easier to get along with him. Despite his loss of the late Breakdown, he always does his best to be the lively medic on the Nemesis that puts a smile on anyone's face, well probably only me considering the others.

Arachnid. Well, as the only other femme on this ship, it was difficult getting along with her. I could hear insect like steps whenever she's near me, an insecticon as described, spider? She seems...arrogant the way she talks, a more crude way of describing her would be bitchy.

Dreadwing. The tone of his voice describes a fearsome warrior at the loyalty of Lord Megatron. Similar to Knockout, he has loss Skyquake which proved difficult to move on. But he remains tough and swears to honor the life of his late brother.

The vehicons maybe just vehicons and according to them they all look the same. However, to me they're all different. They may seem the same but every single vehicon I have come across are unique in their own ways. Their voices, actions and behaviour speak louder than words.

As a scientist, I am required to conduct experiments. With the lack of sight, a lot of improvisation had to be made, by myself of course. I ensured I placed the different chemicals in the same spots, and after using them, placing them back. How I get to the spots, similar to calculating the number of steps taken to reach a suitable distance from Lord Megatron. I would calculate the angle and memorise it from scratch, and count the number of pede steps needed.

The apparatus like beakers and flasks are also placed in the same spots where they originated. It seems tedious but each chemical is placed in each different beaker design for example, so as to recognise easier. When mixing the chemicals without spilling, I would feel the beakers/flasks connect together, shifting one above the other and then pouring it. Speaking of pouring snd quantities, I have gotten to the point where I memorised and kept a constant flow rate of the pouring of chemicals. For example, I would calculate about 5 seconds to fill a certain chemical to almost the brim of the smallest beaker and so on. Data recording? I installed audio recorders with the aid of Soundwave, sometimes heard on the mobile phones of humans that would help me record the observation and findings since I could not see anything.

Audio recorders and sensors are also installed on myself, to detect autobot or decepticon. On the ship, it can sense if I am about to hit a passing vehicon and I would immediately move away, though it didn't become a problem when I begun using the walls to guide myself. Combats with autobots obvious didn't give me a problem, the sensors affirmed me it was autobot so I could launch my attack without hesitation of hurting a teammate.

There are occasions where I am thrown insults from vehicons, Arachnid or even Starscream for being inefficient due to my lack of sight. They do hurt my spark, but it is through time when I learnt to ignore them. Lord Megatron's approvals and appreciation for my efforts have encouraged me further to continue what I am doing to this day.

END