Chapter 7 :Bimbos and beach days

chapter 7

Tpov

I broke away from embry at the sound of someone clearing there throat, and low and behold none one other than Paul himself with his little hoe on his arm sold before me. Great.

"Hey Tori, i wanted you to meet my girlfriend. Tori this is amy, amy, tori." He said with a very forced smile, and for some reason he looked sad, which caused a pang in my chest and my inner wolf to whimper.

"Hello Tori.." The little bitch said with a phoney smile, you could clearly see the resentment in her eyes.
It was really funny because she looked like a real life barbie. she was tiny. probally 5'2 stick skinny with big fake tits, bleach blonde hair and what i could tell extensions, and brown eyes, and not the pretty brown like dirt brown.
I ignored her completely and turned more to paul.

"Cool but im busy, and honestly i know too many hoes as it is so why would i want to meet one more.Sorry Alex" I stated bluntly not bothering to hide how I feel like Malibu Barbie over here, as you can see I have no filter.
Paul didnt seem affected by what i said about his little girlfriend, nice boyfriends he is.

"My name is Amy not Alex first off, and your the one who looks like the cheap slut! " she screeched making me want to instantly cover my ears.
How the hell can paul deal with this bitchs voice? i could already feel the headache returning from this morning.

"Wel atleast what i have aint fake, did daddy pay for those water balloons you call boobs? " I pointed out and she gasped.

"Well atleast i have a dad that actually cares about me, I heard yours sent you away because your crazy. Maybe you killed your mom also, phsyco b*tch." she spat and i have to admit that hurt, alot.
I started seeing red instantly and if it wasnt for Embry and Paul holding me back, I would've tore this bitch apart.

"See crazy." she laughed and I held in the growl that was threating to escape.
At this point I was shaking terribly and if she said one more thing im gonna kill her.My body betrayed me as I felt a single tear escape, and to my surprise Paul wiped it away giving me a look of sorrow.
I was not gonna let this bitch make me cry. im Tori f*cking Black.

"Amy shut the f*ck up! damn" paul screamed in her face, which surprised me beyond belief.

"P-Pauly!" she screeched and paul groaned

"damn stop calling me that! and stop screeching!" he yelled even louder and a few minutes later noticed i stopped shaking.

"see mate does care. " my inner wolf said softy. "doesnt care enough to be with us." i thought back to her and she whimpered.

"B-but babe! your taking her side!" she whined and i smirked.

"Your saying some messed up shit- you know what just go over there and wait and ill be over there in a minuite." Paul said rubbing his temples clearly annoyed at the whole exchange as she stomped away.

Before I had time to even react Paul quickly embraced me and whispered in my ear.
"Ill always defend you Tori. Im sorry for what she said i really am." and he walked away hesitantly to go to his girlfriend.
Minutes later I  could hear her bitching all the way over here, and Embry wordlessly embraced me.

"She shouldnt have said those things. dont listen to her." he whsipered and all I could do was nod, still shocked at everything that just happened.

"I know im not....lets just forget it and have fun." I said trying not to think about the hurt of her words and him being with her, but even though he is i cant be more greatful for his words and him sticking up for me.
It was progress.