The Alpha's Little Omega (Sequel to TALPT)

AN:Hey kids I said I would write the sequel in the morning but it is now four o'clock in the afternoon and I have to go back to school tomorrow!!!UGH...God...High school sucks...what the hell is this?LOL anyways I was going to call it the Alpha's Omega but I am reading a story that already has that name so I added the little part.I am in no way attempting to copy her book or what not.I just simply wanted to relate the title to the first book which makes sense because the first book is called The Alpha's Littly Play toy...

Anyways enjoy the story they are in high school obviously!

*Stephanie*

Prologue:

"So What does this mean? Why is she doing this?" I heard my mom ask Dr. Angelica. I waited outside the door. They didn't know I was there.

"I honestly don't know. This is something the elders would know. All I can say right now is that maybe she has a short attention span. But I am not sure and to be sure you will have to wait for the summer solstice to ask." She sighed.

"What about Jeremy?"

"Another thing to wait. As of right now they are both healthy werewolves. They passed the physicals and everything, and as for the shadows she is seeing...Another thing to ask. I never came across this before. This actually has me just as confused as you are."

"When's the summer solstice?" My mom asked quietly.

"Six days." I heard my father answer. His voice carried no emotion.

"So wait until then as of right now...I can't assume anything."

"Thanks, Angelica." My father said. I took that time to bolt on out of there. I sprinted past maids and butlers going down to the rec room and jumping on the couch. My blond hair whipping Nick in the face.

"Thanks, Court." He said holding his face. I took a deep breath.

"Where have you been?" Austin asked.

"Getting busy." Mitchel said wiggling his eyebrows and then Tyler giving him a high five. Let's get this off my chest right now. We were on summer break from our academy and there my brothers were the "Hot Five" they all had different roles and I knew this because I had girls asking me about them and getting mad at me because my brothers always have time for their little sister.

But anyways; there was Tyler, the oldest of all of us. He was a huge player; well they all were but Tyler was more out front about it. Then Austin, who was a player but he always held girlfriends a bit longer and he was always sweet and caring about it; as caring you can get being a player. Then Jeremy who was the smartest and not a player. He said he was "Saving himself" for his mate which was really nice and cute if you think about it. Then there was Mitchel and Nick. Both exactly the same. Always getting in trouble always pulling pranks and they were just mini Tyler's.

Then you have me. Little Courtland. I wasn't as outgoing but I wasn't quiet. I kind of just kept to myself. I was good in school. Good enough for them to ask me if I wanted to skip a grade but I didn't. I played sports like them but what werewolf doesn't? But I was different I was good at drawing and writing stories. Stories with my happy fairy tale.

Anyways now what they look like.

Tyler was of course strong chiseled jaw dark brown hair and bright blue eyes like my dad, Austin was the exact same as was Mitchel and Nick. They were all splitting images of my dad and each other. Tall, broad shoulders, well built, lean with no fat and the "soft silky hair" all the girls described. Then you have Jeremy and I. Jeremy and I looked like my mom. I had features like my dad but Jeremy and I had the pale skin my mom had and the pale silver hair and the forest gren eyes.