Chapter 3

AN:Thanks everyone for sending meh book covers I liked them all but I choose the lovely ehkooner's book cover and I really want to thank you guys a lot.To be honest I wasn't expecting anyone to send me anything and then I would look dumb but u guys did and I love u guys and I am sorry for the late upload because I was at the doctor for the past week from when I got home from school until nine o'clock at night and I wans't in the mood for updating.But I finally got my X-ray for my chest problems so hopefully I will find out soon what is going on.

But thanks again guys and I love u all so much.

^.^

Chapter 3-

Courtland's POV:

I changed into my uniform in just one of the locker rooms. Our uniform consisted of a white shirt and black shorts. I tied my hair up and Taylor and I walked out.

"Morning princess." Coach Donovan said. Where was Dimitri?

"Morning, sir." I replied finally spotting Dimitri. He smirked at me from about five feet away. He could have heard me.

"What did I tell you?" I asked.Taylor smirked and walked away leaving us alone. She was a sneaky devil.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged. His bright blue eyes were actually bright with laughter as he held in his laugh.

"You heard him! Why are you lying!?" I asked disbelieved, lightly shoving him. He laughed and blocked me and pushed me away gently.

"Oh the big bad alpha thinks he can push around the little girl, huh?" I asked growling playfully. I saw something flash in his eyes. It could have been a lust signal, male wolves are so horny these days I just don't understand them. Or it could have been nothing. But something was there.

But we heard a whistle.

"Kolev get over here and start warming up!" Coach Athius yelled tossing a lacrosse stick on the ground.

"I got to go. I'll see you later." He said flashing me a bright white smile making my knees get wobbly. Okay this mate thing was driving me insane, all I could think about was Dimitri...getting my hands on him, tearing off his clothes...taking a look at the glorious rock hard chest underneath...but that wouldn't happen considering he is the new big bad alpha and I am the little omega.

I waved and jogged over to my group to begin the drills.

"So what were you and Dimitri talking about?" Taylor asked as we led the group into a jog aorund the field.

"Nothing. Just fooling around. He's really nice." I said.

"Yea now he is. Wait until he is eighteen and goes full alpha mood and mate mood. You know when he is eighteen and if you are his mate, he won't be able to keep his hands off of you. And it will continue to get worse until he marks you. Be careful Courtland...some mates can be forceful." She was right. Once a male, alpha wolf turned eighteen he would become extremely dominant and go into the mating mood.

Which in short and disgusting terms means he has to find his girl ram into her a couple of times and let his seed fulfill her and also a bite to the neck which is a symbol of marking which is only done to the females to show they are taken. It doesn't hurt but if someone else does it to you, it does.

But anyways after he is eighteen he will go full alpha mood which means he will be giving orders and kind of rude the only person he will show kindness to is his mate and if the sparks I was feeling were true than that means...

That person he will be showing kindness to is me.

"And your going to have a lot of people pissed. Like Olivia and her slut club." Taylor laughed making me smile. Olivia was the school whore. Ever since grade nine she has been open for business. It started with a grade twelve saying he was her mate and she believed him and he had sex with her and he wasn't her mate and she has been spreading her legs wide open ever since.