Chapter 39

AN: I really want to finish this story in the next couple of days which is why I wanna try to update like crazy because after this, I will focous on other stories and then I will continue the next book following this one. I am thinking about making a series actually.

So enjoy this chapter it will probably be about preparing for the wedding and about Taylor and Courtland reuniting as best friends :D

-Stephanie.

Chapter 39:

Courtland's POV:

"That's gross." I said disgusted. I pictured in my mind Taylor and Nick having...intercourse and I threw up in my mouth a little.

"Well Courtland we are engaged and all. It's normal. You don't think they find it gross thinking about you and Dimitri?" Taylor laughed. I rolled my eyes and laughed with her.

"Lord no! Let's just drop the topic I feel sick." I said jokingly.

"Correction it's "Lady no!"." She corrected me laughing.

"I still can't believe it. Just think, two years ago we were going to the academy and looking at cute boys and now I am the Lady, betrothed to the hottest guy-"

"Second hottest guy." She corrected again thinking of Nick.

"yeah right." I laughed.

"Anyways, betrothed to Dimitri and moving to a royal palace in the next week." I sighed.

"I still can't believe your wedding is in two days! Are you nervous?" She asked.

"Kind of. Mostly because there is going to be a bunch of stuck up royals, but I am so excited to just be married to Dimitri." I smiled looking at the engravement on my ring.

"You two are such losers but it is the cutest thing ever."She gushed. I smiled as I put together the flower girl basket. Dad's little sister had twin girls that were six and they would be my flower girls, and although there is only one ring boy, I have Jackson, Joey and Jacob. I had them in little black suits with blue vests and tie's oh it was so adorable.

Taylor sat on the couch with me watching real world tv shows. Mostly wedding shows. I have to say Taylor was more excited about my wedding then I was. Okay I was really excited I just didn't show it.

Dimitri was out scouting with my brothers and other males of our pack. Mum was out back playing with Joey, Jackson and Jacob.

"Courtland?" A familiar voice called. Honestly Dimitri was like a lost puppy dog when I wasn't around.

"In here, pup." I called back jokingly. I felt the couch sink in a little bit and his breath was on my neck and it tickled.

"Dimitri...stop!' I said bringing my legs up and pushing him away but he held onto my waist. Taylor laughed, rolling her eyes and walked away. He nipped and kissed my neck and I giggled.

"Stop! My parents will walk in, my mum will embarrass me and my dad will get angry."I warned, he stopped and sat beside me watching me finish the baskets. Once I was done I carried them out to Iona and she took them. She was preparing for the wedding. Without Iona I don't know what Dimitri and I would do.

"Beautiful. Everything is ready. We will beging setting up the ceremony area tomorrow and then the cocktail area as well and we will keep the table and chairs outside as well. The cake is ready, the food is ready to begin preparation. All we need is to put everything into place." She explained.

"Awesome." Was all I could say, she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Just go relax your Ladyship." She assured. I nodded and walked down to the rec room. 

I was going to play some Xbox.

I haven't been able to be a teenager for a while and I wanted to be one.

"What are you doing?' Dimitri asked curiously. I didn't answer but picked up my pink chrome remote and tossed him the black one and turned on Black Ops two.

"You know your just going to get mad." He smirked.

"We'll see,Kolev." I said sitting down next to him.

Oh my God...I got so mad. He had to be cheating. It was not fair! He was killing me so easily! My screen was lagging I tell you.

"You have to be cheating!" I snarled as he shot me again. 

"I'm not cheating. I'm a guy and henceforth I am better." He said cockily. I froze.

"You did not just say guys are better." I growled.

"Oh I did, sweetheart." He said in the same cockily voice. I placed my remote down gently and went to jump him and he took the impact and wrapped his arms securely around my waist.

"See, if I jumped at you with the same force, you would have died." Again with the cocky voice and smirk!

"Stop being so cocky." I growled. My hand was on the side of his head so I wasn't so close to his face. He went to kiss me and I turned so that he kissed my cheek. I smirked down at him and he frowned.

"That wasn't very nice." He commented. I smiled sweetly and went to get off but he flipped me over and grabbed my face pressing his lips against mine roughly.

"No making out, this is still our den. Off the couch." I heard Mitchel say. I pushed Dimitri off with all my force pushing him onto the floor. Tyler and Nick were the only ones who were angry. Jeremy, Austin and Mitchel knew that I was a big girl. I'm not twelve anymore.

Dimitri shook his head and got up to go upstairs and I followed him.

"I'll be listening!' Tyler said.

"No you won't. How old am I Tyler? I am almost twenty, and I am the Lady which means I am incharge." I said.

"not in this house." He said.

"I'm incharge everywhere." I called shutting the rec room door and going upstairs.

I laid on my bed wearing my grey zip up sweater and short shorts and Dimitri laid beside me. I looked through the text messages Michelle was texting me. She was telling me how she would do my makeup and hair.

While I was responding, Dimitri was examining my legs and running his hands along them. I just shaved and put on my body butter lotion, so they were nice and soft and smooth.

He ran his hands all the way up the edge of my shorts, I was ticklish and I squirmed.

"I am going to punch you." I laughed trying to move away from his grip but he kept his hands firm on my legs. He began kissing from my knee and up my thigh...well my inner thigh. I pretended like I was looking at my phone but I watched him intently. as he trailed up to the edge of my shorts which were even shorter as I laid down.

He nipped my thighs lightly and goosebumps rose on my legs and he bit down on the hem of my shorts.

"Nuh-uh." I said rolling out of his grip.

"You know the rules Dimitri. I have to be a pure little angel. Especially now since I am the Lady." I told him. He sighed and rolled me back over pressing his lips to mine gently. It wasn't a heated make out session. It was just a long passionate kissed and I liked it.

"Aww, is my little pup sad?" I cooed guiding his head to rest on my chest. he wrapped his arms around my waist and I kissed his brown hair and ran my fingers through it. I scratched his back lightly and he groaned happily.

I laughed and kissed his head again while I laid back to close my eyes.