Chapter 21

Chapter 21-

Courtland's POV:

After I ate a meal my bones and cuts began to heal, but I had scars. I was back to my regular self and preparing an attack against the dark angels.

"Where is their base?" Austin asked as we scouted over the different realms on the map.

"Here." I said circling the Forbidden City. The Forbidden city was home to the dark angels. They ruled it and it was the only place where I could end this.

"The Forbidden City?" Mitch asked.

"Yes. I will go and start my attack." I sighed tightening the sash around my robe. I had all my weapons and everything I needed.

"Alone? You will be killed!" My mom exclaimed.

"Mom I am the only one who can see the dark angels." I said.

"Well there is a way we could gather an army. It's risky but it doesn't involve Courtland going in alone." Jeremy started.

"What?" My mom asked.

"Well dark angels appear when they are hurt. The first time they appeared Court swung fire near them. They hate fire. They are surrounded by a forest. If we set the forest on fire we burn the whole city along with them and we attack with different packs. It will be easier and much quicker." Jeremy said.

"That's a good idea Jer. We will need to call the packs who are willing to help." I said. They all nodded and I began preparing the battle plan with Tyler.

"Well if we set up the packs to fight the dark angels trying to escape we could go in and begin killing the ones inside." I said.

"So we need a small group. Probably us because mom has the shield to protect us."

"Exactly. This is the plan we will use." I said.

"Well we still have time before any of the royals get here." He said.

"I just want to get this over and done with." I sighed.

----------------

"Your dad told us the plan. You're going in with your family. But Nirvana is at the back with the shield." Dimitri said as everyone was in the royal palace hall planning and saying goodbye to loved ones.

"Yes, and you will be attacking in the forest."

"I really wish you weren't doing this." Dimitri sighed running a hand through his brown hair.

"Why? This is the path I must take. I have to save our race."

"So much weight on one girls' shoulders."

"No. I have all these packs here to help. I'm not alone in this." I said.

"Just don't die on me, k? We still got prom to get to." He smiled.

"I don't plan on dying." I smiled. My hood was up and I stared at his blue eyes.

"Good or else I will kick your ass." He smirked.

"I'd like to see you try." He then took my face in his hands and kissed me. This was the fifth time he has kissed me. I have been counting. But this one had meaning. The other ones were nice but this one said to come back and don't leave. He then stopped and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I never got to mention. You now look like a old relative."

"Who?" He asked.

"Thomas Kolev. Married Eliza Carter. Who looked like me." I said.