Chapter 24

Chapter 24-

Courtland's POV:

"Prom night!"I squealed happily dancing around my room. I was waiting for Michelle to come do my hair and make up. I just showered and shaved my legs and I was so happy to be going to prom with Dimitri. It was going to be so fun.

I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned and Michelle was waiting for me by the chair with all of her make up and hair tools. I blushed and laughed.

"Sorry."

"That's okay my dear. You're excited don't worry."She assured. Winter ran in happily just then and she hopped up on my bed and laid down starring at us.

"Someone wants to help?"Michelle asked rubbing her head. She turned back to me and began doing my hair. She curled it and placed it all up into a bun shape, leaving my bangs down and tiny strands by my face. She curled these strands and then she did my make up. My make up was quick clean and simple.

She made my skin almost glow. I looked amazing. I then slipped into my dress and stepped into my heels. Since my dress was white I spiced up my heels and got yellow ones. Although you couldn't see them because my dress was down to the floor. I still liked them.

"You look beautiful."Michelle gawked as I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I was stunning and I was so excited my stomach did flips.

The boys were already gone to their dates' houses to pick them up while I stayed with mom,dad and the younger boys.

"Oh my God! You look so beautiful."My mom said as I walked down the stairs. I hadn't realized Dimitri was already here. He wore an all black suit with a white tie and black dress shirt. He held a corsage case and I smiled as he gawked at me.

My mom was snapping pictures away of me as Dimitri walked over. He took out the corsage and I gawked myself. It was so pretty! There was a rose that was white and little silver things came out the middle. I didn't know what it was called. Silver ribbon was around it with white and silver hearts with little diamonds. The corsage band was a white bracelet. My mom just casually took pictures while he slid it onto my wrist.

"Mom.."I said a bit embarrassed.

"Oh come on let's take pictures!"She said excitedly. We took at least a hundred photo's before we were allowed to leave. Dimitri held my hand as we walked to his car.

"You look so beautiful."He said kissing my head as he opened my door for me. I blushed and looked down.

"Thanks."I said sheepishly. He closed my door for me and ran around to his side.

"Want me to hold your ticket?"He asked me as I held my ticket in my hand.

"Oh...yea.Thanks."I said passing it to him and sliding it into his pocket. We drove to the hotel hall. Prom was always in the big fancy hotel. This place had a huge banquet hall and the saff allowed students to order rooms. We are werewolves. Werewolves produce. A lot.

We came up to the hotel and lights were flashing outside with a big banner saying "Werewolf Academy Prom Night!" This was so fancy they even had valet parking. Dimitri gave the keys to the guy and he took my hand as he handed our tickets to one of our vice principles. We walked in but had to stop to get our picture taken.

"Come on let's see a good pose. I need a new cover poster for my work."The camera girl said. I whispered in Dimitri's ear what I wanted to do and he nodded approvingly. I bent down in front of him so I was facing the camer and put my corsage hand out while he stood out with his hands up almost telling someone to come to him.

"That's perfect!"She said. She snapped the picture and I stood up. The pictures would be ready at the end for us to take.

The music pulsed through the whole banquet hall. Large tables were around the dance floor. Prom king and queen awards were on a table at the stage. Balloons, lights and other festive decorations were set up around the room. We were sitting at a table with my brothers and two of Dimitri's friends and their dates. Brett and Andrew. The boys were already there.