Chapter 2

AN:UGH! My cover is not fitting...you know if anyone has free time and wants to make me a cover for this story?Or another story I could possibly be making then don't be afraid to ask for my email to send me one.It will be nice...and you would get a big thank you and chapters dedicated to you...You will also be my bestest computer friend!

Oh and BTW I started school today so my updates may not be as frequent because I have ice hockey,ball hockey,school hockey,lacrosse,school lacrosse and field hockey...plus I have science and math in the same semester...ugh life is a bitch!and I have trouble in both subjects and I also have cosmotology and gym which is awesome.But still So I may not update a lot but I will try so if I am not on a lot I apologize.But anyways if anyone wants to donate me a cover and maybe be my new cover artist...hehe...then don't be afraid to ask for my email!

Chapter 2:

Dimitri's POV:

"So this is the athletics hallway. All sign up forms are posted by each directed bulletin board...so we have hockey, soccer, badminton and...Lacrosse." She smiled stepping in front of the brown bulletin board.

"Thanks." I smiled scribbling down my jersey size.

"So how long have you been playing lacrosse?" She asked as we walked back out of the building.

"Since I could walk. My dad kind of just threw me a lacrosse stick at two and he taught me how to play since."

"That was like my dad with hockey. As soon as I could skate he was already signing me up for try outs."

"A princess playing hockey? Not very usual." She threw her head back a bit and laughed lightly. It was a nice laugh.

"That's all I get referred to around here is princess. No one calls me Courtland."

"I think you're lying there, love." I said eyeing her. A small blush appeared on her cheeks. She blushed a lot which was nice.

"I am not lying. What classes do you have?"

"Changing the subject are we?" I asked digging into my pocket to take out the crumpled schedule. She smiled as I handed it to her.

"Okay, English, werewolf history, werewolf myths and defense training you have with me. I will show you that people call me princess." I forgot werewolf school days were extra long. We had eight periods with lunch in between. Most training physical classes were in the morning while all the thinking classes were in the afternoon.

"We'll see, Carter." I called walking away going back to the dorms.

"Leaving already, Kolev? Got a lady waiting for you to help her "Unpack"?" She called back. I smirked to myself. This one would be fun mating with.

"Why do you need help?" I asked.

"My brothers would beat your ass. Maybe next time." She said walking past me.

Courtland's POV:

I got up and showered the next morning and waited for my brothers to finish up. They shared the two bathrooms which was difficult.

"Court can I please use your bathroom?" Jeremy asked. Tyler and Austin were already done and Nick and Mitchel were taking all day.

"Go ahead Jerry." I smiled. He sighed happily and jogged into my bathroom starting the water.

"It's cold!" He yelled from inside.

"Deal with it bro." Nick smirked walking out and fixing his tie. Mitchel came out too. They always did that to Jeremy. Poor Jerry he was the nicest out of them.