Chapter 15

Chapter 15-

Courtland's POV:

It was like I wasn't even there.

I didn't control my body it moved on its own. I fought all of the ghostly things with such grace as if I have been doing this skilled fighting forever.

It was like I was watching myself in the third person.

I did jumps and flips I never dreamed of doing, I skillfully knew where to cut the ghostly figures. Soon I was back in my mind I could see everyone shocked and I was out of breath a bit as twenty black shadows laid dead around me. I shook my head...it was like I was in a daze. I suddenly felt light headed and I collapsed back onto the floor.

Taylor's POV:

Everyone was ushered home due to the large attack and the guard was doubled for all the royals. I take it school will be more up with the guard as well. Me, Nick, Mitchel, Tyler, Austin, Jeremy, Nirvana, Ashton, The Lord, his predecessors and guards stayed in the main hall as some guards began disposing of the bodies.

"Well what has happened?" Nirvana asked nervously.

"This is odd..." He murmured as Angelica walked into to check if she was alive.

"She's alive...it's like she is in a coma." She said.

"What!?" Nirvana shrieked.

"No. Not a coma. I know what has happened." The lord said bending down to remove her hood. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted. She breathed regularly.

"What?" Ashton asked curiously.

"She has slipped back in time. It is regular for someone like her."

"Slipped back in time? To when?How?" I asked.

"She is back in time. In the time of the first...like her."

"You mean back to the time of King Uriel?" Ashton asked curiously...well not curiously he looked at the Lord oddly...

"Yes...I'm afraid." The Lord said looking down like he was guilty of something. Something was going on.

"Wait? King Uriel was crowned back in 1725..." Jeremy spoke up in said. Jeremy was really smart even I didn't remember that.

"Yes Jeremy...But King Uriel's last son was born in 1735 and he turned when he was nineteen making her back in 1754." He said.

"1754!? How?" Nirvana asked worriedly.

"She took the body of one of her ancestors. One who looks exactly like her and she carried everything over, she knows who she is and that she doesn't belong there." He explained.

"So who's body did she take?" Tyler asked.

"I know." Jeremy said again. He walked away and out of the room. What was he doing?

"So she knows she is not supposed to be there? Does anyone else know she's not suppose to be there?" Austin asked.

"Most likely King Uriel." The Lord said.

"How long will she be there?" Ashton asked.

"It depends on what she was sent back for.Mostly to go and learn the life of Charles Uriel" The Lord said.

"Charles Uriel? Is this that wolf you were speaking of that is like her?" Ashton asked.

"Yes Charles.The last out of six children." He looked pained when the Lord described all of this. Soon Jeremy was back with a large old book.

"I know what body she took." Jeremy said opening it.

"Who?" Nirvana asked.

"I have been doing research ever since this began to happen and one of our ancestors named Eliza Carter. Here I found this picture on the internet she looks just like Court." He said handing around different photographs of this Eliza.