Chapter 29

Chapter 29-

Courtland's POV:

"So what happened?" My father asked. No one knew I was awake. Dimitri was still asleep in my room and when I woke up I remembered what had happened. I had cured Nick...but I had hurt myself in the process. I did not know how I did it or why it hurt me so much but I intended to find out.

"I have done some tests and basically I have found that...well to but it simply. She healed him. All of the fairy dust is...gone."Angelica said baffled.

"But she didn't really heal him...she took her own life to do it." Mum said.

"Yes. Which is why it took her so long to heal. It is an amazing gift she practically saved Nick from death.it is incredible." Angelica said.

"But she can't keep doing this if it drains her life. I don't want her doing anymore of it." Mum said.

"Well I will run some tests. This is truly a fascinating gift and I would like to learn more of it." Angelica said intrigued. No! I was tired of the tests and the needles and everything else.

I want to live like a normal werewolf princess. Not some test subject to save the world. Well I guess I have no choice about the world. I do have to save it but still.

I heard footsteps coming and I darted upstairs to my room. Dimitri laid sound asleep on my couch and I pulled back the covers and hopped in bed. I pulled the covers over me and soon enough I heard my door open. I pretended to groan a bit and be restless and I turned as my mum and dad came over.

"Hi sweetie." My mum said smiling.

"How do you feel?" Dad asked.

"Fine. I'm hungry." I answered.

"Well why don't you get dressed and come get something to eat?" Mum asked. I nodded and they left. I didn't bring up the whole testing thing because I really didn't want to get into it. When they bring it up or try to do something I will tell them.

They both smiled and left the room and I got up to get dressed. I shrugged on a pair of light blue jean shorts and a grey sweater with a white zipper and strings. I shoved on socks too because the floor was cold.

Before I left I looked over at Dimitri who was still sleeping. He was staying here for some reason. Mostly because he didn't want to be away from me. He had clothes that he brought and my parents loved him to death. Especially mum because she said he was handsome and we looked cute together.

I smiled and walked over and laid down on top of him.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled.

"Saying good morning." I whispered kissing his cheek lightly.

"Mhmm." He mumbled keeping his eyes closed.

"Just think one day... You will wake up to my lovely face every morning. Unless I kick you out." I laughed. Suddenly he flipped me over and smirked above me.

"You could never kick me out." He said confidently. I shoved my foot on his thigh and went to kick him off but he was too strong. Alpha male. Above the age of eighteen with his mate under him. This is one of the moments where he will be most powerful.

He ran his fingertips along the side of my face tucking away hair.

"You're so beautiful,Courtland. You know that right?" He whispered. I smiled and blushed.

"Thanks Dimi." He pressed his forehead against mine and kissed my nose.

"I love you, C"

"I love you too." I smiled closing my eyes. Suddenly he bit my nose lightly and I laughed.

"You are such an ass!" I laughed.

-------

AN: short chapter but I felt like writing about Courtland and Dimitri