Chapter 24

Harry’s pov

I woke up around 10:30 with surprisingly little hang over. I rolled off my bunk checking who all was still sleeping. Looks like it’s just Am’s and Louis it so quiet though I don’t know where the other boys are. I quickly changed before poking Amy in the side. “Hmmm?” was her response as he eyelids fluttered a bit.

“Come on Amy wakey wakey,” I said poking her again. She groaned and smacked my hand away.

“Why?” she whined. I don’t get why she’s so tired she went to sleep early last night, unless she didn’t sleep well.

“Cuz we’re going shopping,” I said in an overly cheery mood. She gave me a confused look. “Come on we can get you new clothes and stuff,” I said hoping to get her up so we could spend sometime together and I can maybe get to know more about her.

“But I have cloths,” she grumbled.

“Yea but for public events and stuff unless you what our stylise picking all your clothes do you?” I said knowing her answer already.

“I’ll be ready in fifteen minutes,” she said opening her eyes. I smiled and went to the kitchen to wait for her. I eat a banana well I waited figuring I could buy us something hot to drink well we’re out. “Okay Harry lets go,” Amy said once she was dressed and ready.

“You really don’t like the idea of them picking your outfit do you?” I chuckled.

“I have been picking my clothes since I was three I’m not going to start again now,”  she said with quiet the sassy tone. I’m learning quickly that she is quiet the sassy teen.

“Fair enough, well lets go than,” I said as we headed to the door. I got in one of our on the road cars waiting for Amy before heading off to the nearest mall. “So should we start with dresses?” I asked as we headed in. she gave a little nod and led the way.

Zayn’s POV

Liam had woken Niall and I up early to ‘go out for coffee’ but I’m guessing he wanted a word that wouldn’t be overheard. We were now seated at the back of the coffee shop in an awkward silence. Niall was fidgeting with his hands in his lap. Liam looked mad but also like he was considering things. “Okay no more silence what’s this about Liam?” I said hating this.

“I think we both know what its about,” Niall mumbled from beside me.

“Well at least I don’t have to explain it to you,” Liam said a little crossly. “Niall what the hell are you thinking being with Amy?” he asked sounding stressed.

“I didn’t… I care abou… I didn’t mean for it to,” Niall said not knowing what to say.

“Oh so you just happened to sleep with her and I’m guessing kiss her?” I felt bad for Niall, but didn’t know what to say.

“No and saying it that way makes it sound like we did more than cuddle, and I didn’t plan for us to kiss I may have thought of it but she kissed me,” Niall said trying to hold his temper. Liam looked a little stumped at his words.

“You didn’t stop her tell her you couldn’t that shes to young? or do you enjoy taking advantage of a 16 year olds greef?” Niall looked like Liam had just slapped him and I agree it was a low blow.

“Liam thats not fair,” I said butting in. I may not like the idea of them but I knew Niall truly cared for her.

“She fucking 16 Zayn hes 20 therefore it is fair,” Liam said looking annoyed that this was even an issue.

“I’m not using her Liam or taking advantage of her, I care about her and won’t leave her. I can’t do that to her not after what she’s been through,” Liam looked to be thinking of his words.

“You should have thought of that before you got with her,” was his only reply. Niall looked mad and I mean really mad I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this mad.

“You want to fucking tell Harry fine but I’m not leaving her she’s had enough people leave her life already I won’t be one of them,” and with that he walked out of the coffee shop. Liam and I sat there dumbfounded.

“I guess we’ll be seeing what Harry thinks about that,” Liam finally said.

“You’re kidding right?” I looked at him like he was crazy. “He cares about her Liam and makes her stronger and happier and you want to wreck that?” he let out a sigh.

“What am I supposed to do let him? if they do sleep together he could get charged,” I hadn’t thought of that.

“Just give them a chance to tell Harry themselves,” I pleaded their case. Liam pursed his lips for a moment.

“Fine I’ll give them a week but you can’t tell them they have that week,” he finally said. I nodded I wasn’t going to argue I knew thats all I was going to get out of him.