Chapter 5

When we got into the car I pretended to fall asleep so I wouldn’t have to talk. After Harry turned to look out the window I opened my eyes a bit so I could see Pairs. It kind of sucked I get somewhere I have always wanted to go and I’m to… I don’t even know what I am right now. I’m just not in the mood to sight see. As I watch all the lights go by I feel my eyes start to close. Maybe I will fall asleep. I’m only half asleep when the car stops and I hear the car door open. I can’t find the energy to open my eyes. I feel someone’s arms rap around me and pick me up like I’m a small child. I felt my own arms rap around the person’s neck. “Harry your back!” I heard an exited voice. I then heard Harry shush him, and the other boys fall silent as Harry carried me in. I felt Harry put me down on what must be a bed. I decided I would keep listening to the boys. They left the room I was in closing a door most of the way. I still had my eyes closed but I could tell from the small strip of light that was on my eyes.

       “She’s a lot older then you said she would be.” One of the boys said. I heard a few murmurs but couldn’t make out the words.

     “I know. She’s 16, I thought she was going to be at most 12. I guess She was born before our dad left my mom.” I heard Harry answer. As I think about it he’s right dad left his mom when he was 7 I was already 4 by then. “Guys I’m worried about her she hasn’t shown any emotion, like none at all. I really don’t know what to do.” I didn’t mean for Harry to worry that’s just me. I also don’t like when people are hurt so the fact that it’s me hurting him makes it worse.

       “Have you talked to her about it?” I heard Niall. I could tell it was him because of his Irish accent. I didn’t hear an answer so I’m guessing he just nodded or something. It’s now that I realize I didn’t grab the bag full of my parent’s stuff. I open my eyes and look around I find it beside the bed I’m in, but my mom’s pillow is missing. I look around for it a little more and notice there are five more bunks in the room, I guess this is where the boys sleep.

Harry's POV

        The boys and I are having some tea before going to bed. We all look up when we hear a door open. Amy walks out of the bunkroom. “Harry where’s the pillow I brought?”she asked quietly.

     “Umm I’m not sure but I can go check the car.” I answered. Getting up from the couch.

        “No that’s okay I can go look.” She tried to stop me from getting up. I don’t know why she wouldn’t even let me help her with this. It’s a small thing not even an emotional thing.

        “Sweetie let Harry go he’ll feel better.” Louis said to her. She looked over at him and thinks about it. Then nod and comes and sits down with the boys. “Okay Harry now go look before she changes her mind.” Louis said shooing me away. I listened and went to find the pillow. I opened the back door of the car. I found the pillow in the middle seat. I grabbed it and head back onto the bus. I was suppressed no fans had found the bus yet but I was glad. When I get back on Amy is still sitting were I had left her beside Liam but doesn’t look like she had talked.

        “We had left it in the car.” I say as I hand her the pillow. She took the pillow and held it to her chest.

        “Thanks Harry.” Was all she said before walking back to the bunks. I was still worried about her. She didn’t even want to let me find a pillow for her, how am I supposed to raise her?

        “I think I’m going to head to bed for the night it was a long flight.” I told the boys before heading in the same direction Amy had gone. When I got in there the curtain was pulled closed around her bunk. I quickly pulled off my clothes and pulled on some sweats, before climbing into my bunk that was right across from hers.

Amy's POV

        I had closed my curtain for two reasons one so the boys would think I’m asleep two because I was only wearing a sports bra and boxers. I heard one of the boys come into bed, but the others were still out talking. I was holding my mom’s pillow and looking at a picture of Zoe and I at the mall a month ago. How I would give anything to go back to that day and know when I get home my parents will be there waiting for me. I have to stop thinking like that it’s not going to happen so why torture myself with thoughts like that. I heard the rest of the boys going to bed. I made sure to be extra quiet tell I could hear all their breathing steady and turn to snores. This is my time to brake down. I haven’t been alone sense I found out, Zoe and I had shared a bed well I was at her house and night is usually when I let myself cry. I put Zoe’s picture to the side and clutched the pillow to my chest and let the tears spill over at first they wouldn’t come but then they were spilling down my cheeks. This is when all the emotions I didn’t even know I had been pushing away came flooding back to me. Now I feel sad, alone, abandoned, angry, confused and emotions I can’t even discribe. All this emotions came out in tears, I really wanted to scream but couldn’t I felt my body start to shake. I don’t think I have ever held this much emotion in for this long I have held all this in for a week. Now I didn’t even have Zoe so that only added to it. I froze when I heard someone. “Amy are you okay?” I heard someone whisper. I curled up into a ball hiding my face and forcing my body to stop shaking and my breathing go back to normal. I heard the person above me get up, and then I hear my curtain being pulled back. I slowed my breathing so it would seem like I’m asleep. I heard them sigh. “You don’t have to talk to me but just know it’s fine to cry.” I heard him and know it was Niall. If only I could cry to someone Niall if only. I fell asleep curled up around my mom’s pillow, to scared to cry again.