Chapter 9

Amy's POV

       I woke to the feeling of arms around my waist and a warm chest pressed to mine. I could hear faint snoring as well, when I opened my eyes I found that it was Niall who was holding me. His eyes were closed and his breathed steady. He looked amazing and I felt the small urge to kiss him. I then mentally smacked myself, I shouldn’t be thinking like that my parents just passed away. I unwrapped myself from Niall’s arms. I had to separate myself from him it was just the first time I have been held in a long time, yea that’s it I’m just confused. I sat up and was about to stand but felt dizziness wash over me. Right, now I remember why Niall was holding me. I shook my head trying to get rid of the dizziness. When I found it was only making it worse I stopped, and decided that water would help. I stood up holding onto the edge of the bunk above mine so I wouldn’t fall. I was waiting for my balance to come back to me but realized it wasn’t going to anytime soon, so start to walk to the kitchen holding onto anything so I wouldn’t fall. I wasn’t watching where my feet were though and tripped over a sock. I squeaked as I started to fall, I felt a strong pair of arms rap around me before I hit the ground though. I looked up to meet Harry’s green eyes that reassembled our father much to closely. Just from looking at them I felt the tears rush to my eyes. I quickly looked away and bit back the tears. “You alright?” He asked as he straitened me but not letting me go.

    “Yea I’m fine there was just a sock.” I said still not looking at him. I was holding his arm knowing if he let go I would fall with or with out the help of the sock. “ I just needed some water.” I said hoping he would just help me get it with out me having to ask. I hate needing help but one thing I refuses to do is ask for it.

     “Okay.” Was all he said, but I felt his arm flex agents my back as he guided me to the kitchen. He sat me down on the bench and continued to get me water. “When we get to our next stop we’re taking you to the doctor, okay?” He asked handing me the glass of water. Something is telling me he was more telling me then asking but I still didn’t want to go, even if I had agreed to before I fell asleep.

     “I’ll be fine Harry I don’t need to go.” I said sipping the water. I hate going to the doctors it was always a waist of time. My mom would always try to find out what was wrong but every doctor would tell us they didn’t know and send us to a different one. I had given up on doctors, I had gotten to the point where I just refused to go even if I was sick with something like the flu.

     “Fine we won’t go.” Harry said. I was shocked how easy that was. “We won’t go if you can look me in the eyes and say you’re fine.” He added. Well that sucks, but makes more since. If it was any of the other boys I could do it or even if Harry had different eyes, but I couldn’t look him in the eyes. I think it would be worse to look in his eyes and lie, it would be lying to my dad in his grave.

    “Fine I’ll go.” I said still not looking him in the eye. I wanted to get out of this stupid bus but it was moving and even if it wasn’t I can barley walk by myself.

      “Amy please just look at me?” He sounded desperate and it made me feel bad. I shock my head I felt bad but I couldn’t look at those eyes. “Pleas let me help you.” His voice was pleading and sounded on the brink of tears. He knelt down in front of me. I forced myself not to look away. I closed my eyes for a second to stop the tears that I knew would try to escape. When I opened them again I met the eyes of my father but they were Harry’s I was mentally yelling that they were Harry’s not dad’s. I felt my eye’s brim with tears and needed a way out. The bus went over a bump spilling my water for me. Thank you bus. Harry jumped up and grabbed some paper towel. I took this as my chance to get up and make my way to the living room area. I was glad when Zayn walked out and saw me struggling to stay up right. He hurried over to me and didn’t even ask he just rapped his arm around me. I must say this guys learn quick as not to ask questions. Well all of them but Harry that is.

     “Living room?” He asked looking down at me. Well not really down I’m not that much shorter then him. I guess Harry and I got our height from our dad because both our mom’s are fairly short. I nodded to Zayn and leaned into his arms. He walked me into the living room where I found Louis and Liam trying to choose a movie. They paused their arguments when Zayn and I walked in.

    “How you feeling?” Liam asked as Zayn sat me down on the couch.

     “Thanks Zayn. I’m okay.” I said turning my attention to Liam. Zayn nodded not wanting to interrupt before he walked back to the kitchen and where ever he had been heading.

     “Okay. So what movie do you want to watch?” Liam asked holding up toy story and cars. I almost laughed he was almost 20 and Louis was 21 yet they where watching Disney. They were exactly how fans pictured them if anything they were less mature. I can’t say I mind though I love Disney movies. I was about to say toy story when I saw lion king out of the corner of my eye.

    “Lion king.” I answer even though it wasn’t a chose. I have always loved the lion king movies. Liam and Louis shared a look then shrugged. Liam proceeded to put the movie on well Louis got comfy on the couch.

    “You truly are Harry’s sister.” Louis commented as I grabbed a blanket to cover up with. I gave him a questioning look. “That’s the one Harry always wants to watch.” He explained. I nodded with understanding. Liam came and sat on the other side of me as the movie started to play.

    “You guys need more couches in here.” I sighed giving up in getting comfy.

    “Why’s that love?” Louis asked me. I could feel Liam’s eye’s on me to.

     “Because there’s no room to lay down.” I whined not caring if I sounded annoying. Liam looked at me and chuckled, before lifting his arm for me to lean angst him. I did, and found his shoulder to be at a perfect height as I tucked my feet under myself.