Chapter 35

Harry's POV

I woke up a little shocked to find that Amy was no longer in the room. I got up and checked to see if she was in the washroom. No luck. I looked around the room once more all the boys were in here so maybe I just missed her in one of the piles of people. I still didn't find her but I did find that Niall was also missing. "Fuck," I hadn't meant for it to be out loud but it did wake Louis and Liam.

"What's wrong mate?" Louis asked in a very tired voice.

"I'm going to kill him," was all I said before storming out the door and over to Niall's room. I could hear Liam and Louis following still slow from sleep. I use our master key card and open the door. I'm still hoping to be wrong and not to find Amy in here just Niall, or to find them in separate beds. My hopes fly out the door. Not only is Amy in here sharing a bed with Niall. His arms are around her, holding her to his shirtless body. I can feel myself fuming. I look around for any acceptable reason. Instead I find I pile of Amy's clothes and quickly notice she is in Niall's shirt. Picking up one of Niall's shoes I whipped it at him. I'm glad I managed not to hip Amy with it in the process.

"Ow! What the fuck Harry! Oh shit Harry." In the mists of Niall yelling Amy also wakes up and pales at the sight of me.

"Get the fuck out of bed and away from her Niall," Niall quickly does as told. Only to show that he is in nothing but boxer. Looking him up and down than to the pile of Amy's clothes on the floor. Niall's eyes follow mine before he swallows hard.

"Harry it's not what it lo," I don't let him finish. The kreep slept with my little sister and I hit him for it. I kept hitting him. I could hear Amy crying but at the moment I don't care. It takes Louis and Liam to pull me away from Niall. As Liam lets go so he can check on Niall I pull free of Louis and move to hit night some more. Right as I'm about to nail him in the face Amy is standing there.

"Move!" I snap. Amy stands her ground. I try to move her but she holds Niall behind her making it so if she moves he moves. "Damn it Amy MOVE," Amy shakes her head.

"I won't let you hurt him anymore than you have," I can still see the tears in her eyes, but she looks strong and determined.

"Fine but then we are going," I grab Amy pulling her away from Niall. I'm shocked how little of a fight she puts up but I can feel her pulling back more the closer we get to the door. Once I get her out of the door she pulls back a lot harder.

"Harry let go," I keep walking ignoring her. "Harry let me go check on him," I just keep pulling her back to our room. "Harry you're hurting me," At her words I stop and let her go. sure enough there is a pink mark where I had been holding her. I hadn't felt like I was holding her that hard but you could clearly see my hand shap. Amy instantly walk towards Niall's room again.

"You go in there and I swear I will actually kill him," with that Amy turned to me with daggers in her eyes. I expected her to just come with me, but instead she walked away not to Niall's room but to the 5sos boys room. I guess they bonded a lot the other night.

Amy's POV

I had to knock on the boy's door seeing as I didn't have a key. It took a minute but soon enough Ashton opened the door. "Amy are you okay," I guess it's obvious I had been crying. The second I shake my head Ash moves welcoming me in. It looks like the boys are in the process of getting ready for the day. However the second Michael sees me he comes over pulling me to him.

"What happened babe?" I can't help it the tears just start spilling out. "Whoa okay I got you babe," Michael walks backward pulling me with him till he's sitting on the bed and I have to look down at him. "What's wrong babe talk to me who do we have to beat up?" I know he's trying to help but it isn't working.

"No body people need to stop beating other people it doesn't help anything," I guess that gave it away because now all eyes are on me.

"Wait who beat who?" It's Ashton who's now right beside me. I can feel my lip quivering at the memory of Harry beating Niall.

"Harry started beating Niall cuz he was mad cuz I feel asleep with him and he found us and he was mad and then he was hitting him but he wouldn't let me go see if he was okay and now I don't know and I don't know what to do," I know I'm ranting but I can't help it right now.

"Okay just take a deep breath," I think I more so take a deep breath and held it in. "Okay Ashton will go check if Harry is in the room or the hallway than we'll sneak you to him okay?" I let out the breath and nodded. Michael looked to Ashton who though looked confused still left the room to follow the plan.

"So if you were to fall asleep here would Harry beat us up?" Luke asks and it looks as if both he and Calum felt about it. I guess Michael didn't tell the boy's.

"No you idiot her and Niall are dating," Michael said as his arms tighten around me. Calum and Luke both look shocked at this new information.

"Okay all clear guys Harry is nowhere to be seen," That's all I needed to hear. I get up and go straight for Niall's room. The boy's all follow apparently worried about Niall too. Niall's door is propped open.

"Nialler?" I'm scared to find what I'll see I mean I never actually got a chance to see how he looked before Harry pulled me away. Niall is laying on the bed and I have to hold in a gasp. He has a black eye that is almost swollen shut a split puffy lip and I could see he had a bloody nose earlier.

"Hey babe," Niall tried not to look like he's in pain but he is failing. Liam who looks like he had been helping Niall got off the bed so I can take his spot. My lip quivered. "Hey don't cry baby girl I'm okay,"

"Don't pretend to be what I can clearly see you aren't. It's not helpful," the others cuckle behind us. "Did he hit anywhere other than your face?" Niall's lack of words is enough answer. He looked down.

"Wait what happened to you?" Next thing I know Niall has my arm gently in his hand. Looking down I see the hand shaped bruise from when Harry was pulling me. "Is that from Harry?"

"He didn't mean to he was upset and trying to pull me away from you. If I hadn't been fighting him it wouldn't have happened,"

"Weather that's true or not I'm going to go talk to him. I can see Niall's in good hands," With that Liam left. Niall's looking at me not pleased with my respons.

"You can worry about that later for now let me worry about you okay?" playfully rolling his eyes Niall nods. "Good choice,"

"Did I actually have one?" I shake my head no. Niall laughs but ends up flinching.

"If you actually tell me how bad it is you can keep your shirt on," I gave him a warning look.

"Lets just say his boxing trainer is worth the money," Niall tried to give me the best half smile he could with his swollen lip.

"Niall please just tell me?" I pouted at him. I still can't believe Harry beat him up. Niall sighed.

"Boys can you give us a minute. Maybe keep an eye out for Harry?" Niall looked to the 5sos boys. They all nodded before heading for the door. "Amy honey calm down first okay. I'll let you help me figure out how bad off I am but you need to breath first," Niall took my hands in his. I took a deep breath before nodding.

"Okay I'm good. Now please let me figure out how bad off you are?" I'm still not calm but at least I'm not on the brink of breaking down. I got up and helped Niall stand. I can tell he is injured in the abdomen from how gingerly he gets up. "Can you take your shirt off for me?" Niall started to take it off but couldn't move well enough to get it fully off. Gently I slide my hand up his chest helping lift his shirt over his head. I could almost count the times Harry had hit him from the bruises shaped like fists. Except for when they partly overlapped each other. "My god Niall. I'm so sorry this is my fault,"

"No it's not your fault Amy. Last night you and I did nothing wrong if Harry trusted either of us he would know that," I nodded but still blamed myself. Niall was black and blue because of me. No one will convince me other wise. If Niall wasn't with me Harry wouldn't have beat him up. If I had listened to Harry and left Niall he wouldn't be black and blue.