Chapter 6

Niall's POV

       I had woken up to the sound of Amy crying and haven’t been able to fall asleep again. I knew she had been awake, I just don’t know why she hides that she was crying. I was laying in bed trying to figure out what would make her think it’s bad to cry, but could only come up with one thing. That can’t be though I don’t think her parents were abusive. I agree with Harry I think we need to worry about her. As if to prove my point she started to scream. I got up faster then I knew possible pulling open her curtain only to find her asleep. How can she be sleeping when she sounds like some one is torturing her? The other boys where by my side now. I was about to ask what we should do when she started to claw at her chest and stomach. It was horrible to watch with the feersity she was using it was like someone had put acid in her veins and that was the only way she could get it out. Liam grabbed one of her arm to stop her but she just started with the other. Harry looked terrified. Zayn grabbed her other arm, but not before she managed to make herself bleed. I reached for her as I tried to wake her up. At first she flinched away from my touch and cried out louder like it burned her. After a moment she sat up with a loud gasp that was almost a scream. The second Zayn and Liam let go of her arms she curled up into a tight ball. Harry came and sat beside her. “Amy, what happened are you okay?” Harry said gently putting his hand on her shoulder. The second he touched her she pulled away and started to shack. “Come on Amy talk to me, please?” He almost bagged her.

        “Let me try.” Liam whispered to Harry. Harry nodded and stood up Liam didn’t try to talk to her in stead he picked her up. To my surprise she didn’t try to pull away if anything she leaned into him. Liam carried her into the living room area of the bus. We all watch them go. Harry looked as if he was going to brake down. I have to say I feel horrible for him, he may have just met Amy but you can tell he feels responsible for her, I think we all did.

Amy's POV 

That was horrible, I could feel my body shaking and knew all the boys were watching but for once I couldn’t care less. After that dream, if you could call it that. There was nothing there it was just dark and I think that was the worst part. I couldn’t even see my hands or me; I had just been there. Then all of a sudden there was pain I didn’t know where it had come from or what was causing it, it was just there. Its like some one was pulling on my soil, or was pulling away parts of it. I had to get it out, I had to get it out before it took all the happy left and was left with a hole that only pain and tragedy could fill. My thoughts were put on hold when someone picked me up. I don’t know if it was their warmth, strong arms or just the fact that they were real that, made me lean into them. 

 He sat down on the couch putting me on his lap. When I looked up I noticed it was Liam. I also couldn’t help but realize that he was shirtless, and that I wasn’t wearing all that much. It was almost a relief for me to know I was still capable of having those thoughts. “You don’t have to talk to us Amy but you need to know you can. Harry’s the type of person that if someone around him is hurt he is hurt.” Liam said to me as he rubbed small circles on my back.

      “Liam I get that you guys want to help me I really do, but you have to know I don’t open up to people easily. Zoe is the only one who I ever opened up to and even then she never saw me cry.” I told Liam surprised that I was even telling him this. “I will try to talk to you guys more not about me, but I don’t have to shut you guys out. I don’t like seeing people hurt so I’ll do what I can to let Harry help me.” I looked up at Liam again, He looked like he was thinking.

        “Why don’t you cry in front of people?” He finally asked. I thought about it for a minute. I had never really thought about it I just knew I didn’t.

       “I don’t know I just know I stopped when I was 12.” I was still trying to realize why I didn’t cry in front of people. “I guess its because I never thought my problems where worth others worrying about them.” I said. I know that’s not all of it but I can’t think what else it could be right now.

       “Okay.” Liam said after a moment of studying my face. I guess he realized I was telling the truth. “Do you want to go back to bed it is only 3:30?” He asked me. I shuddered.

       “No I don’t think I would be able to sleep.” I answered. After that what ever it was I didn’t want to sleep, what if I got stuck in there? Looking at my lap, I realized I was still only wearing my sports bra and boxers. I also notices I had a few cuts on my chest and stomach. I didn’t really care but I wonder if Liam noticed. “You can go to sleep though you guys probably have a busy day tomorrow.” I said. Liam shrugged, then we hared a knock at the door. I looked up to see Harry there. I got up and walked over to him, he gave me a worried look, before I hugged him I felt his arms go around me right away.

      “Are you going to be okay?” I shrugged. How am I supposed to answer that? My parents just died I found out I have a half brother and sister, I had to leave my best friend behind. I might be okay eventually but not anytime soon, I think that dream proved that. I pulled away from Harry.

      “I’ll be right back.” I said as I walked into the room with the bunks. Liam was already back in there and Zayn was sleeping Louis was laying in bad and Niall looked really worried. As I bent down to grab a shirt, I grabbed the letters that had been in my dad’s wardrobe. When I stood up I looked at Niall. “I know I can cry in front of you, but you need to know I won’t.” I whispered to him before walking away well pulling the shirt over my head. I found Harry sitting on one of the couches. I went and sat on the other side. Harry glanced at me it looked like he was trying to hide the sadness. His eyes gave so much away, I thought of what Liam had told me. I took a deep breath laying down and putting my head in Harry’s lap. He seemed shocked but he almost smiled. He started to run his fingers through my hair, which was really relaxing. I remember when my mom used to do this, well when I used to let her do this. I decided not to go through the letters like I had originally planed. Instead I just lay there. Before I knew it I was falling asleep. This is the most venerable I have felt in a long time but at the same time I felt safe.

Liam's POV 

       After I had talked to Amy she had seemed to relax a bit. I was shocked when she felt bad for not opening up to Harry, I think it was because it hurt Harry. It was obvious that her and Harry both didn’t like to see others hurt. One difference that is evident is that he unlike her isn’t scared to show how he is feeling. I wonder what caused her to feel it was bad to show emotion. You can almost feel the walls she has up around her, though tonight they seemed weaker. I thought she was going to brake down when I was holding her. I was lying in bed waiting to see if Harry and her were going to come back to bed. I knew she didn’t want to and after a dream that can cause you to scream and claw yourself tell blood is drawn like she did I don’t blame her. We do have a busy day tomorrow though so Harry needs sleep. I climb down from my top bunk trying not to wake Niall, only to find him still awake anyways. “Where are you going?” He asked.

    “To remind Harry we have a busy day tomorrow.” I said quietly so as not to wake Zayn and Louis. Niall nodded and looked back up. I walked to the door that leads to the living room. When I got there I found. Harry with his head hanging back asleep and Amy’s head on his lap. She seemed to be asleep to, it was now that I realized just how thick her walls were. Even in her sleep she still seemed to be holding something in. I gently poked Harry to wake him so his neck wouldn’t hurt in the morning. He stirred slightly as his eyes opened.

     “Hmmm what is it?” He asked still sounding half asleep. He looked around and then down at his lap where Amy was still sleeping. “Did I fall asleep?” he asked. I thought this was a dumb question seeing as I had just woke him up, but I nodded anyways.  He looked down at Amy again. “Want to give me a hand?” He said as he hinted to Amy’s sleeping body. I smiled at him before carefully picking her up. The second she was in my arms she curled into me even more.

   “She makes herself easy to carry doesn’t she?” I commented to Harry. He smiled at her in my arms and nodded. When he was looking at her I could see that he cared about her. He may not have known her long but she was his little sister and that’s all that mattered to him. We walked back to the bunks, and I put Amy on her bed before climbing back up to mine.