Chapter 28

Amy’s POV

I didn’t know what to do. Louis had a point about Niall and I having a big age difference, but unlike everyone else who said it he could back it up. We couldn’t do the things other couples do, and not because either of us don’t want to. No we can’t be together intimately. I know thats not the worst possible thing but it meant something. Its not like there is something wrong with either of us that makes it so we can’t. No its our age difference that makes it illegal. Niall says he's fine with it but how can he be. Maybe for the first few weeks but its months till I’m legal. Niall could have a girl in bed with him at the snap of his fingers. Why would he want to wait for me to eventually be legal. I don’t know what to do and there is no one to help me. I can’t talk to Harry, he would kill Niall if he knew I was even thinking about having sex with him. I can’t talk to Liam or Louis cause I know they would just tell me to end it and well lets be honest I can’t talk to Zayn about it because it would just be awkward to talk to any of them about it.

“You okay Am’s?” I jumped at Zayn’s voice. I rolled over in my bunk to face him. He did genuinely look concerned, though they always do when any of them asked if I was okay.

“No I’m not okay I need to talk to someone,” I groaned. Zayn made a gesture to say that he was here to listen. “And that someone has to be a girl,” I raised my brow.

“Right,” he nodded knowing he couldn’t help there. “I guess thats one of the bad things about being on the bus with only five guys. If its something that can be shared over a phone your friends from home are still your friends you could always call them,” and with that he left me to my thoughts. He did have a point I could always call Zoe.

“So you leave to halfway around the world with your new found half brother who just happens to be a member of one direction and you wait for more than a week to call me?” apparently Zoe was a little mad to say the least. I guess she had every right to be, I would be if I were her.

“I’m sorry theres just been a lot going on,” it was a lame excuse, but hey it’s all I had. “I didn’t really talk to anyone at first,” maybe that would soften her.

“Fine I guess you're excused, besides I saw the interview and I think you’ve had enough people pick at you,” I sighed at the reminder of it.

“Yea speaking of hard times there's stuff going on behind the cameras too, thats kinda why I called,” I didn’t know exactly what I was going to tell her.

“Oh my god what happened please don’t tell me they’re all secretly ass’ cause if so please don’t tell me and just let me believe they are nice or I might cry,” I cuckled at her rambling. “Okay now other than that spill,” well she made me smile at least.

“Okay well I don’t know how to say this so I’m just going to come out with it,” I took a breath so I would be able to say this fast. “Niall and I started dating Harry got mad because of our age difference and hit Niall then Louis pointed out he and I can’t sleep together because of our age difference,” I blurted out in one breath. The other end of the phone line was silent for a moment.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AMY!” I had to hold the phone away from my ear to save my ear drum. After she got over her screaming moment I brought the phone back to my ear. “Okay so let me get this straight. You’re dating Niall, Harry is obviously mad about it he hit Niall and you want to have sex with him but Louis says you can’t?” I held up finger as she talked to see if she missed anything.

“Louis didn’t exactly say it can’t so much as pointed out its illegal,” I really hope she didn’t bite my head off.

“Oh right well thats only for like three more months right then you’re all good and you can get laid by the leprechaun,” I couldn’t help it I burst out laughing.

“Don’t say it like that, besides what if he doesn’t want to wait that long? I don’t even know if I want to wait that long,” I could see the boys giving me questioning looks from the living room door. Im guessing and hoping they could only hear my laughter and nothing else.

“Why can’t you guys just wait I know its a while but its not that long and if he doesn’t want to well he can get charged then,” I again giggled making the boy look at me again. I was tired of their looks and kicked the doors closed.

“But should I even be with a guy that the legalness of having sex is a concern?” I whispered this just in case the boys could hear me before. Both of our giggles had stopped knowing that it was no longer time for laughing.

“Well do you like him? like really really like him?” I had to think as to what the answer was.

“I don’t know. He makes me smile and laugh which isn’t the easiest right now. But I don’t know how I feel about him I don’t know what my emotions are anymore I don’t even know if I feel them,” other than panic and alone, but I left that part out.

“Are you sure you should even be with him than I mean if you can’t feel emotions right now. You don’t want to do something with him now and regret it later,” why did she have to be right.

“So should I end it?” she didn’t say anything but I could feel her shrug. “But I like when he and I are together hes sweet and is amazing to me. I feel like if I leave him now and later start to feel again and then I’ll regret leaving him,” I sighed why does this have to be so hard?

“I don’t know babe maybe give it a while don’t sleep with him if he doesn’t like waiting well than he doesn’t deserve to sleep with you. Does he know it would be your first if you do sleep with him?” I was glad we were on the phone so she couldn’t see my red cheeks.

        “No” was all I could muster out. I didn’t want him to know until I knew he was going to be my first for sure that would be embarrassing to tell and then it not happen. I was still confused on what to do but I had a small idea, and that was better than nothing.