Chapter 26

Amy’s POV

I couldn’t believe Harry had done that. He didn’t just hit Niall he beat him up. If it weren’t for Liam and Louis he would have continued. Harry was staring at Niall on the ground in shock as his hold on my arm loosened. The second I could I ripped my arm from his grip and slapped him. I’m pretty sure all the boys gasped at my action. “Amy I-I’m sorry I didn’t,” Harry started to say. I guess he realized he over did it a lot, but I didn’t want to hear it.

“Shut up and leave me alone.” I said glaring at him as my eyes filled with angry tears. Harry listened and backed off as I knelt beside Niall. “Are you okay? I’m so sorry I didn’t think he would beat you up.” I said  as Zayn and I helped him sit up.

“You slapped him?” Was his only answer. Zayn let out a little chuckle.

“Yes I slapped him he hit you like three times! Now are you okay?” I tried again still worried as to how much damage Harry had caused.

“Yea I’m fine,” Niall said adding what was supposed to be a convincing smile. Though it did the opposite when he flinched and his split lip started to bleed a little more.

“Lier,” I  said pulling him up fully. He tried to hid that it hurt him to straighten out, but I noticed. Zayn helped him to the table before leaving to do something or rather I couldn’t bring myself to care about anyone but Niall. “Sit and let me take care of you,” I order him as I got a wet cloth.

“Amy I’m okay you really don’t need to do anything,” He said moving to get up. I didn’t respond to him I just sat on his lap with a leg on either side of him. Niall looked at me a little shocked at how I was sitting on him. I think it was worse because of what just happened, but I liked being close you him and sitting on him seemed the only way he would let me clean him up.

“You could have hit back you know?” I said as I gently started to whip the blood from his lip. I felt bad when he flinched at first but I knew it needed to be done.

“That would have made it worse. Pulse I didn’t think he would hit me more than once so I was a little to in shock at the second hit,” He had a point I would have still been mad at Harry if he had only hit him once but I wouldn’t have been as shocked.

“You don’t think you deserved to get hit do you?” I asked  little worried he thought that us being together was wrong too. I was done cleaning him up but I stayed on his lap not wanting to move.

“No but I’m not shocked I got hit all the boys with sisters told all of us that sisters were off limit,” I liked his response. It wasn’t my age that made him think he would get hit, it was simply that I’m Harry’s sister.

“Are you hurt anywhere else other than your lip and cheek/eye?”I asked well looking him over for any more bruises knowing he was hit three times not just two.

“Nothing that won’t be fine,” he answered with a half hearted smile. That wasn’t a real answer so I had to try and remember where Harry had hit him. Two to the face and… one lower. I quickly lift his shirt before he can stop me and am met with a growing bruise under his rib cage. “Amy it fine”.

“Thats not fine Niall,” I said gently putting my hand over it.

“Shit your hands are cold,” Niall said as goose bumps covered his skin. I pulled my hand back giving him an apologetic look. “No it feels good,” He said catching my hand and gently placing it back on his bruised abdomen.

“Your skins so warm,” I said with a little smile letting his skin warm my cold hands.

“Or maybe you’re just really cold,” he said with a little smirk leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine. For once I didn’t have to worry about the others seeing. Niall put his hands on my thighs hold my legs.

“What the fuck!” Harry yelled from behind me. Niall and I both quickly pulled away and I felt Niall tense up a little. By the time I turned Harry already had is back to me and was walking to the bunks with Louis on his heels trying to talk to him. Zayn was in the other doorway looking at Niall and I.

“Louis just calmed him down guy maybe keep the kissing where he could see to a minimum for a while let him get used to the idea a bit,” Niall and I both nodded at Zayn.

“Nice knowing no one around you actually approves of your relationship,” I mumbled resting my head on Niall’s shoulder. Zayn is being nice and doesn’t tell us we shouldn’t be together but he did say he didn’t approve.

“What they think doesn’t matter babe okay they’ll get used to it and besides you turn 17 in a few weeks and Harry of all people can’t say I’m too old for you” Niall reassured me well sliding his hands along my upper legs. “I want to be with you and as far as I know you want to be with me, and thats all that matters. Okay?” I gave a little nod before pecking his lips avoiding touching his cut on it.