Chapter 39

Amy's POV

Once we were finished we had a larger space in the TV portion of the bus and had made tunnel to the bunks where we included the two bottom bunks in the fort. Now we were all curled up watching disney. I have to say it's turned out to be a pretty great day. After the first disney show we started playing drinking games that went with them. All the sexual innuendos you don't notice when you're a kid became very noticed. By the second move of drinking games we were all passing out. Weather it was out of tiredness or us actually passing out I'm not sure. All I know is that it didn't seem to matter. I still ended up in the same nothing with a searing pain of something being ripped from my chest. Somehow I remember waking up makes it stop and force myself awake. Bolting up right I gasp for breath like someone had knocked it out of me. Thanks to the alcohol it didn't wake any of the others. Gently I prod at Michael wanting him to hold me before the shaking sets in.

"Not yet Ash," he grumbled curling up tighter. My hands have started to shake and I know it's only downhill from here.

"Mikey," I whisper hoping not to wake the others. Thankfully he does open his eyes. I guess realizing that I'm not Ashton. Once he sees my face he's awake.

"Night mare?" He says it like a question but his arms are already open for me. I nod curling into him. "You're okay hun I got you and I won't let go," once I had stopped shaking Michael started this awkward shuffle. I'm guessing if it weren't for the fort he would have stood up and carried me but if he did that now the other three would end up trapped under the blanket rubble.

"Michael I can move myself," He held me tighter pouting for a second before letting go and pointing to one of the fort incorporated bunks. I crawled over shifting to the far back corner making room for Michael. Once he was in the bunk I was engulfed in his arms once more.

"You don't have to but um if you're okay to w-what happens that scares you so much?" I look up at Mike taking a breath. "You don't have to tell me that's okay sorry," I gently place a finger to his lips to shut him up.

"I don't really know how to explain it. But there just nothing all around me there's black. I can't even see my own hands. I don't even know if I'm there physically. Though I guess I must be because the next second I feel like someone plugged their hand into my chest and is trying to pull something out. I'm not sure what they are trying to take but I hold onto it whatever it is. I think it might be my soul," Michael is just looking at me. "I know it doesn't sound as scary as I act like it should be. But the way it feels can't be explained."

"No I think it sounds pretty bad. I promise I won't let anyone take your soul. Even if that means saving you from giving up." I can't help but smile up at him. "You're still really guarded but I can tell you soul is beautiful," I couldn't help but laugh.

"I think that is one of the most cheesy things anyone could say," Michael pouted a little. Clearly he had thought the line to be smooth. "It's cheesy but it's also incredibly sweet," I assure him holding his cheek in my hand. It's Michael's turn to giggle. It's becoming clear to me that we are both still a little intoxicated. The next thing I know Michael's lips are pressed to mine. His lips are full and still have a slight taste of the cotton candy vodka from earlier. I feel his hand on my hips pulling me closer. I know I should fight it but I can't bring myself to. I know I'm with Niall even if it hasn't felt like it lately. This is unfair to him and is wrong yet somehow feels so right. I shove thoughts of Niall aside and enjoy the here and now. Michael moves to me not scared of pushing me. Though he moves slowly he still takes things further without having to ask me a hundred times. Sliding my finger into his hair gently tugging. I will never admit how much his moan turned me on. I don't know how far our kiss would have gone had the bus not come to a stop. Both of us pulled apart. "Are we there already?" I didn't want to be this was a little cocoon of happy, with the nice buzzed feeling of alcohol in my blood. Michael got up stumbling over to a window.

"No it's just a gas station," Michael came stumbling back I burst out laughing when he trips and face plants into my chest. "Shhh the others are sleeping," Michael laugh muffled by my breasts. Bringing the rest of his body onto the bunk before pulling the curtain closed.

"Are you just planning on keeping your face there," Michael made a nose and nodded his head. Wiggling around till I let him fall between my legs. Even having half his weight laid on me I find I'm quite comfy. I run my fingers through his hair in a relaxing manner.

"Wait," just as I'm about to drift off of cores Michael lifts up to look me in the eyes. "You should take your shirt off,"

"Just because we made out doesn't mean I'm taking my cloths off for you," I'm shocked he even suggested it. Normally he's shy and nervous.

"But it would be comfy and I like your skin. You'll still have your bra on," Michael puppy pouted at me sliding his hand up my tummy under my shirt. I got covered in goose bumps from his touch.

"Fine but then we sleep," I groan giving in. Michael's face lights up as he slides his hands up higher pulling off my shirt for me. Once I was layed back down Michael waited for me to inform him that I was comfy once more before nuzzling his face back between my breasts. "Happy now?"

"It would be even better with out the bar but that's probably not happening," Agreeing that it was not happening. Finally we were able to go back to sleep.