Chapter 4

Amy's POV

       Harry had tried to learn about me but I wasn’t really in the mood to answer questions. In fact I wasn’t really even in a mood, half the time I would hear my voice and feel my mouth move but wouldn’t remember saying anything. I let Zoe answer most of the questions for me so I don’t even know what he knows about me. “Amy my mom is ready to go you ready?” Zoe asked. I didn’t answer I just got up and started walking. I was like a robot I had no emotion I just did what I was told, and when I needed to move I actually had to think about it and tell myself.

        “What’s happening with Harry?” I ask as I get into the car. Zoe gives me a confused look. “Shouldn’t I be going with him?” I clarified.

       “Oh. Tomorrow we are going to meet him at your old house to get the rest of your stuff then… well then you leave. You will be going on tour with them.” She fills me in she doesn’t seemed shocked that I didn’t know what was going on. How she called it my old house was weird though, I had grown up there it wasn’t just a house it was my home. I was glad Zoe knew me so well, then I realize Harry doesn’t he won’t get why I’m like this. Then it comes as a relief to me when I feel the first thing since I found out, doubt was I making the right chose.

 ------

        Zoe and I came to my house half an hour before Harry is supposed to meet us here. It’s odd I have been a fan of one direction’s for over two years now, and I was going to meet and live with them but I couldn’t find the energy to care. I knew Zoe was freaking out I think it helped that her and Harry had talked yesterday because she seemed fine now. I was looking through my parent’s stuff after packing my clothes. We hear a knock at the door. “I’ll get it.” Zoe says quietly, leaving me to look through my mom’s closet. I was saving my dad’s stuff for when Harry got here. As I was looking I found a journal my mom had kept about me. I held it to me before placing it in the bag I had saved for stuff of there’s I wanted to keep. I was finishing looking through her closet when Zoe came back. “Amy, Harry’s here.” She said gently.

      “Hi Harry.” I mumble getting up from the ground. He looked at me with his big green eyes that were no longer full of sorrow like they had been last night but where now full of concern. I wonder what people see when they look into my eyes.

       “Are you ready to look through his stuff?” Harry asked me. It sounded like he was trying to see how I was by how I answered. I knew he would find nothing in my words, or eyes now all I was, was empty.

       “In a second.” I said as I walked out of the room grabbing Zoe. “Zoe you can go home now.” I said pulling her into a hug, I didn’t know when I would see her next, but I knew I would miss her.

       “I’m gunna miss you.” Zoe whispered. I could tell she was holding back tears. I pulled her closer to me.

       “I’ll miss you two, just remember to call me lots okay?” I said. I could feel her nod into my shoulder. I knew she would be crying, so I forced tears to my eyes. I have been able to cry on command since I stopped crying in front of people. She pulled away, and I walked her to the door. When she was gone I wiped away the tears and went back to where I had left Harry.

       “You ready?” He asked me again I nodded and sat down beside him. As we went through dad’s stuff I would put a few things into the bag but most went into boxes one to be sent to Harry’s flat and one to be gotten rid of. Any envelops or letters Harry would pass to me with out reading and I would put them in the bag so I could read them later. In the end the bag had a button up shirt of my dads that my mom said she wore well she was pregnant with me, one of my dad’s favorite sweaters, the letters and my mom’s journal. I also was carrying my mom’s pillow that her grandma had made her. Harry gave me his hand when we were done and helped me up he called for a ride and helped me with my stuff when the driver tried to take the bag with my parents stuff I snapped at him, making Harry run over to us he apologized to the driver but didn’t try to take the bag from me. When we got into the cab I stared out the window tell I realized I had know idea where Harry’s hotel was.

       “Harry where are we going?” I asked finally looking at him. He looked over at me slightly confused as to why I didn’t know. I’m guessing he had told Zoe last night and thought I had been listening. “Sorry I wasn’t really paying attention last night.” I say hopping he’ll understand. His face seemed to change from one of confusion to one of sympathy and understanding. I can tell he’s worried about me, I don’t get why it’s not like he knew I existed before a week ago. I’ve never been one to like sympathy, and that seemed to be the only look I get now.

       “We’re going to the airport. We’re going to meet up with the other boys in Paris.” He told me. I gave a little nod. “Are you okay?” He asked putting his hand on mine. Trying to comfort me. I pulled my hand away putting it in my lap.

       “Sure I just didn’t know we were leaving that soon.” I said I saw him look a little hurt when I pulled away. It wasn’t his fault I just don’t let people help me the only person I opened up to was Zoe and now I was leaving her behind. The rest of the car ride was silent. Even when we were in the airport I didn’t talk. I was glad my parents bag was small enough to be carry on and didn’t have anything I wouldn’t be allowed to take. I had saved my dad’s pocket knife but Harry had remembered and put it in his suit case last minute. I guess its good he was paying attention.

Harry's POV 

       It was killing me that Amy wouldn’t talk to me about how she was feeling. I know we just met last night but I was her brother, and even though I didn’t know about her long I still felt the urge to protect her. When I was told about her and that I had to take care of her I was expecting someone who was crying a lot and wanted to be held. She was the opposite and that made it even harder. She wouldn’t let me help her, I doubt she would let anyone. I think the only person she opens up to is her friend and even that I’m not sure.

       The plain ride was really long and she didn’t say a word to me except excuse me when she had to go to the washroom. Our plain was about to land and Amy had fallen asleep and hour ago. I gently touched her shoulder waking her up with a start. “Hey it’s okay we’re just landing.” I said calmly. She nodded and sat her chair up. When we were off the plain and grabbed our luggage Paul was waiting for us at the door. He loaded our stuff into the back and started to drive. I was about to say something to Amy but she already seemed to be asleep. I sighed and leaned agents the window. I had been to Pairs before but it was still nice to watch the city go by. I was glad I would have the lads around me again. I hope it doesn’t over whelm Amy too much, I think the change in scenery will help her though.