Chapter 22

Niall’s POV

We had just wrapped up our last song for the night. “Thank you guys you were amazing,” Louis said to the crowd before we all ran off stage. Amy was standing on the side of the stage with a big smile.

“You guys were great,” her words reminded me that this was the first concert she didn’t stay on the bus for.

“You sound surprised,” Louis played hurt holding his heart. The boys and I chuckled well Amy rolled her eyes.

“I wasn’t surprised I was expressing my approval,” Amy countered with a little smirk.

“Woah someone’s challenging the sass master,” Liam said with a chuckle before continuing down the hall to our dressing rooms.

“I am a bigger person than that I do not need to prove myself,” Louis said walking away. The other two boys and I just chuckled.

“So even though Louis  a chicken we’ve been invited to a party tonight at a nightclub,” Zayn said looking at Harry and I.

“You guys can go but I don’t want to leave Amy on the bus alone,” Harry said. I swear I heard disappointment in his voice.

“I’m right here Harry and you should go it’s not like I can’t take care of myself for a few hours,” Amys said sounding like the typical teenager with an overbearing parent.

“None of us have eaten yet and we are out of food on the bus, you’re not running around in a city that you don’t even speak the language,”  Harry said making a good point. But this was making my plan easy.

“I can take her to get some food I’m not really up for a party anyways I didn’t sleep much last night anyways, go have fun you didn’t join father hood you joined brotherhood,” I said to encourage him so I knew he wouldn’t worry or be around to catch us on a date.

“Fine,” Harry said and I think glad he didn’t have to worry. Zayn and Harry both went to the change room Amy and I a little behind them.

“Why don’t you go put something nice on… but not too nice or there will be questions,” I whispered to her with a little smile nugging her shoulder. She turned to me with a rosy smile.

“You don’t like my sweats?” she joked before running off to the bus to change. I went to the dressing room showering and changing. When we were done the other four boys got in one car heading to the club well I got in the driver side of a car for Amy and I. “So where are you taking me?” Amy asked as she got in the passenger side.

“You’ll see when we get there,” I said with a smile. I had rented a little french restaurant so we wouldn’t be found. I pulled up and ran to Amy’s door to open it.

“Nialler is this a real date?” she said with a little smirk but adorable red cheeks. I smiled taking her hand and leading her into the restaurant. “Niall this place is so cute,” she whispered leaning into me as we waited to be seated.

“Misure Horan  madam your table is this way,” the waiter said wearing black dress pants a tuxedo shirt and a red bow tie. Amy and I followed him the the back where there was a table set with in candle in the middle. I pulled out Amy’s seat for her, giving her a little kiss on the cheek. Amy gave me a little smile as I went over to my seat. It didn’t take us long to order and the food was surprisingly fast to get out to us.

“Niall this is way too much I mean this is like and anniversary supper we aren’t even official,” Amy said more overwhelmed them anything. Now was the perfect time.

“Well thats actually kinda why I wanted it to be so nice,” I said getting a little nervous even though this evening was going so well. “I know we can’t tell people yet but I still want to make us official so will you be my girlfriend?” I asked looking down then back up to her. Amy had a light blush across her cheeks.

“I would really like that,” she finally said back in a hushed voice. I got a smile from ear to ear. I had a girlfriend, an amazing, broken girlfriend, that I was going to put back together.

After the diner we went back to the bus seeing as we didn’t want the other boys to get there before we did. that however didn’t mean we couldn’t still cuddle and watch a movie. “Am’s you never told us when your birthday is,” I said or more so asked realizing we needed to know this.

“You guys never asked,” she said in her newly shown sassy way. “But now that you have it’s January first,” she said with a little smile.

“I’m dating a new years baby?” I said liking to be able to say we’re dating. Amy giggled and gave a little nod before yawning. “You tired babygirl?” I said with a chuckle. She gave another little nod. “You can go to bed you know I won’t be hurt,” I said kissing her cheek.

“Will you lay with me till the other boys come home?” she in her already half asleep voice. I pulled her into my lap picking her up and carrying her to her bunk.

“Sure babe,” I layed her on her bunk gently close to the wall so i could fit next to her. She was quick to cuddle into me. Within seconds she was asleep and I was right behind her.