Chapter 18

Harry’s POV

Amy was pacing around backstage nervously as we waited to be called on stage. She had asked that all us boys were with her so there wouldn’t be as much attention on her. I could understand this I still don’t think I would want to do a big live interview alone. I had talked to the host and told them Amy doesn’t want to be asked about her parents, but by their disappointed look I had doubts that they would actually stick to their agreement. “Amy why don’t you sit down and just relax,” I tried. I understand her nerves but I don’t know how to help her relax.

“I can’t if I stop moving I’ll think to much,” she said as she walked by me once again. I didn’t see how she would think any less walking than she would sitting still, and her pacing was making me nervous.

“Well then do something else actually go for a walk or talk to us,” I think my voice was harsher than I meant it to be because I got a raised eyebrow from Liam. “Just you know don’t get lost on us,” I said jokingly so she wouldn’t think I’m mad at her.

“Yea okay, I won’t get mobbed or anything?” she honestly seemed quite worried and I guess the fans that had gathered outside had freaked her out a little.

“I can come with you so you don’t get lost or end up outside” Niall offered from the other couch. I can’t say I was all that shocked he always get antsy before anything on stage and Paul always sends him on a walk.

“Okay sure,” Amy said walking to the door of our dressing room with Niall close behind. I let out a sigh and sunk farther into the couch but paused when Zayn smirked at Niall’s back. I don’t know what he knows that I don’t but I don’t like it, because I have a feeling its to do with Amy as well as Niall and thats not okay. I may not have told the boys that she was off limits, but I didn’t think I had to seeing as she’s three years younger then me and I’m the youngest of us five. 16 and 20 is not okay and thats not even just in my eyes, Niall better be keeping his hands and lips to himself.

“So what’s up with those two?” Louis asked the question for me. It was almost like he was a big brother to her. The other three were her big brothers friends but Louis was a second brother.

“What makes you think there is something going on?” Zayn asked well Liam just shrugged.

“How close they are I mean Amy leave the room and Niall is right behind her,” I said taking my place as the big brother.

“She’s just closer to him than us you always have that one really close friend and she needs that more than anyone right now,” Zayn answered seeming to have an answer for everything. Though I do have to admit he had a point, she does need someone she can talk to. I should have known it wouldn’t be me and therefore be one of the other four boys. I just hope she doesn’t start dating any of them they are all to old I would like for her to stay single but if not than fall for one of the 5sos boys when we start touring with them they are at least her age.

“It better just be that,” I finally said closing my eyes. Who knew taking care of a teenage girl would be this stressful?