Chapter 4

Jasmines' POV

(Jasmine's Style ^ or yours.. bc this rrly is a Gal x Reader story 🌟)
______________

Another morning and a new day. I sighed shutting my alarm clock off. Sleepily, I got up and began to get ready. My parents were on a 3-months business trip, meaning I have been alone for a month now. I didn't mind though, I loved living alone from time to time. As I finished brushing my teeth, I got dressed; my white Nike skort, fitted tight black hoodie and my Nike tennis shoes with the white checked mark socks. I was comfy, plus today was going to be a short day.

I don't think Amber still wants to talk to me, so I knew not to pick her up. Usually when she's mad she does not text me and ignores my notifcations. I don't really care though, we fight almost all the time. So healthy, I knowww. Grabbing my book-bag and applying lipgloss, I turn to head out in my beautiful car.
___

"Hey guys." I finally got to school and met up with Zack and Ashely. "Heyy." Zack waved. "Where's Amber?" I asked; not seeing her. "She decided to stay home." Ashley trailed out, but I knew she was lying. "That's not true, she wouldn't miss out on the second day." I looked at her, furrowing my eyebrows. She could see, that I knew. "Okay okay.. She got really drunk last night and went home with this boy named Trevor." She sighed, becoming red and trying to read my expression. My eyes widen, and my heart began to pound. Not in a good way...

"I gotta go." I abruptly left, feeling so pissed. "Jasmine wait!" Zack tried to call out, but I wasn't having it. I headed to my Ap Language class, barging in through the door. There was no teacher here and I was the first one. I quickly sat somewhere in the first row and pulled out my phone. I don't know who my Ap Lang teacher is, but I thanked the lord they weren't here. I dialed Ambers number; a ring sounding. "Hello?" A very hoarse tired voice sounded. "Amber, where the hell are you?" I tried my best not to scream. "Shit." I heard her sigh and some muffling nosies. "Ashley told me everything." I added, anger in my voice. The line went silent, but I don't think she hung up. "Nothing happened baby, he just took me home." She started.

I felt tears coming down and for some reason I didn't believe her. "Okay, whatever. I'll see you soon." I hung up; slamming my phone on the desk. But then she called again. "What?" I answered. "Please don't be mad at me, look I'm heading to school now." Noise of movement was happening. "I have the right to be mad at you. You didn't text me at all yesterday, you don't call, you don't do anything! But instead you go get drunk and go home with some boy? I have every right to think you probably cheated on me. If you do come to school, stay away from me. Because you and I are done." And with that I slammed my phone. But then, I was put into pure shock when I realize who was in the classroom.

"Ms.Gadot?" I stuttered out. She was at her desk and finally the room was getting familiar to me. This is my english classroom as well.... I guess I was really upset and bothered when I came in here, I had not noticed anything. "Yes, that is me." Her contagious raspy laugh played out. My cheeks became red and I sighed into my chair, basically shrinking into the seat. I hope she didn't hear my whole conversation. "Trouble in paradise?" She silently asked. So much for hoping.... "You could say that.. Though, there's no paradise anymore.." I spoke so softly. Maybe I made a mistake... Maybe she didn't cheat.. But suddenly, all my sadness went away as Miss Gadot came closer to my desk.

All I felt was just nervousness now. "Maybe it was the best thing to do?" She lowly said... Biting her lips. My mouth opened, then closed, opened, then closed like a fish. "I may not know everything, but.. That conversation didn't sound very good." She shrugged her shoulders; hand on her hip, and an eyebrow up.

If looks could kill, then she definitely killed me

If looks could kill, then she definitely killed me. She looked so beautiful... "I-It w-Wasn't but, we'll work it out." I looked away from her feeling weak. For whatever reason, I just feel so love struck. "I see." She sighed and walked back to her desk, an angry jealous look was plastered on her face, but I couldn't understand why.

The bell rung and kids were filling up the classroom. None of my close friends had this class, but I noticed some cheerleaders came in. I watched them as they walked all the way to the back. "I don't wanna sit back there." I heard one of them speak, "Shut it, this is the best spot." The other one pushed on. I laughed a little bit, for some bitchy people they really are funny.

My phone began to ring and sadly the ringer was on. "Shit." I quickly said, silencing it. It was Amber who was calling, but I just ignored it. "Language." I heard Ms.Gadot murmur. "Sorry." That's so ironic tho, because when we bumped into each other yesterday, she clearly said fuck. I giggle to myself, looking down. "What's so funny?" She then asked. "Nothing, nothing." I said smiling, then looking at her, but Ms.Gadot was already looking at me with a wide smile. Gosh that smile, it made me forget about Amber and everything. "Alright." Her accent made the word trail out more than it does.

"Hi everyone. I am Ms.Gadot! Since I am cool and fun, we won't be going over the repetitive power point, but instead filling out this work sheet." My beautiful teacher began to handout a sheet of paper, one by one. Once she reached me, we meet eyes and I could see a small, very faint smile in her. Unlike mine, which was very wide and creepy. "Jesus." I said under my breath. Maybe I should be more cool and calm... And maybe not look like a freak? I sighed and started on my paper.

It wasn't the same as the one in English class. "State some of you favorite movie quotes, song quotes, people quotes. Just state things you think are very touching. You don't have to get personal, but this is an AP Language class and here we will be analyzing books, quotes, politics and much more." I wasn't very fascinated with the idea of filling this out, but since it was Ms.Gadot who's asking for it, then I shall complete it!

I wrote down some lyrics and explained who they were from including what they meant to me, I happened to finish in no time. I was the first one to get up and turn it in the tray. Everyone els was in conversation with their friends, but I sadly had none in this class. I sat back down and glanced at Ms.Gadot. She was reading a book with her glasses on. I was tempted to just stare at her for the rest of class, but my phone vibrated. It was Amber who was calling. I answered it, lowering my voice to make sure the chatter was louder than me. "Hello?" I sounded sadder then I really am. "Please forgive me, baby. I promise you I didn't cheat, I promise you! You have to believe me. You're the only one I love."

Ambers voice was shaking and I heard no background noise. "Amber please stop.." I began to talk, but I felt my voice crack. Why am I being so mean? "We can talk about it after school. I don't work today, but I am not picking you up when I leave school." I told her. "Okay.. I'm not going to school anymore, but I'll see you soon. I love you?" She waited for me to say it back, but I just hung up. I sighed and placed my phone on the desk. I wasn't sure what I wanted at this point.. I mean I do love her, but we started dating when I was a Freshman. I am a Senior now, and I've changed. I want something different.

My head is starting to hurt with all this thinking. "Are you angry?" An unfamiliar voice asked. I turned around, but then widen my eyes when I realized who it was. "N-no." I murmured, adverting my eyes. "Liar, I smell it." A laugh came out of her mouth. "I'm Camila." She took out her hand for me to shake and it's so weird to not see a pompom in her hands. "Jasmine." I shook her hand, it being light and small. "That's my friend Ally." She grabbed my neck and made me face to her direction with her grip hard. "Nice.." I struggled to say, while trying to get out of her grip.

"We want you to hangout with us."

I was in utter shock. Girls from the cheerleading squad want me to hangout with them? The opportunity was tempting, but I knew they just create rumors and stir drama, drama that can haunt you and become the schools most hated person.. It'll ruin my reputation. "I can't." I said, but instantly regretted it. Camila looked angry. "I have a thing.." I added. She rolled her eyes and let go of my neck. "Don't have a thing when I ask you again." She said before leaving.

What.The.Hell....

The bell ringed, scaring me. "Shit." I accidentally said out loud. "Jasmine? I clearly said no cursing? You have detention after school." Ms.Gadot snapped at me. "What the? No, that's not fair!" I snapped at her, which she didn't take to well. She got up from her desk and walked closer to me, her hips digging the air. "Would you like a week of it?" Her voice contained a challenged and now I knew to shut my mouth. "No." I pushed past her, marching to leave out the door. I slammed it shut and I just felt so angry. As if this day couldn't get any worse?

I decided to skip chemistry and leave early. I signed myself out, then headed to my car. Once inside, I called Amber. "Hello?" she sounded surprised. "Hey, I can't talk today, because I have detention." I sighed into the phone, focusing on the road. "Good job. Who gave it to you?" She sounded upset. "Ms.Gadot." And with that, Amber hung up. "Hello? Hello??" What the fuck?