Chapter 9

Jasmine's Pov
___________________

"How was everyone's first class?" I ask my group of friends while I shut my locker. "It was alright." Ashley answered and Zack agreed with her. I looked at Amber to see her phone in her hand smiling, "Who you texting?" I curiously asked and tilted my head to look at her screen. I was able to the name "Trevor <3" before she hid her phone away from me. "Oh just my mom, we're talking about family issues." Amber said lying straight to my face. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her with a look. "Are you sure?" Giving her one more chance to tell the truth.

"Yes baby, I'll show you later, it's kinda private." She smiled while her cheeks went red. I only nodded, not really knowing how to react. I know i'm not crazy, I know I saw the name Trevor. The bell rung with the hallways beginning to have students walk to their classes. "Let's go!"Zack said and we all walked to Ms.Gadot's class. I would love to say that i'm really excited to see her again, but now that I caught Amber lying and hiding something, all I felt was a bad feeling in my stomach. I swear I might throw up, she couldn't be cheating on me right? She wouldn't right?

Once we walked in we took our usual seats and took out our materials. Ms.Gadot wasn't here yet, but I looked over to her desk and it was in fact new. I was made out of marble with a glossy white coat over it, I really liked it as I can already see how it suited her. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and once I checked to see what it was I saw a message from Ashely.

Ashelybear:

Hey, you alright? I saw what happened earlier with Amber.

Yeah i'm okay, I think she's lying to me... I saw the name Trevor on her phone with a heart emoji, she said it was her mom..It wasn't.

Mhmm, maybe she'll let you know what's up later!

I hope so, I don't like it when she lies to me. You don't think she would be cheating on me right?

God no, that girl is obsessed with you!

Mhmm, alright, I lovesss youuu.

With that I ended our conversation and shot her a smile to which she did the same. The bell rung again and soon Gal walked in. Normally I would be so anxious to see her, but Amber filled my head instead. "Hi everyone, I'll take attendance then let you know what our schedule is for today." Ms.Gadot spoke smiling at all of us with her hands together. She looked so pretty and her voice just makes me flutter. I gained the confidence to reach my eyes to hers and they were already on mine once she sat on her desk. 

A smile travels to my lips, but not to hers, she looked away instead and bit her cheeks. That was awkward of me to do, so now I feel stupid and even more worse in general. Alright whatever Jasmine, that should just let you know that you need to forget about her and your weird thoughts. I looked at Amber and she was on her phone again, but I wasn't able to see the screen since it was on her lap and she was sat in front of me. "Okay, happy to see that everyone's here! So first we'll take notes about this book we are going to start reading, then next class I'll have the library drop them off to us." Gal stood up and began walk towards the board and wrote some things.

The book is called "How to write college essays: New Hampshire U.S.A." Perfect, so it won't be about some stupid play or Shakespeare stuff, but rather things that matter to get us ready for college. I clicked my pen and began writing whatever Gal was on the board while everyone els whined. Amber wasn't on her phone anymore, but she was rather daydreaming and looking at the door. I tried to kick her seat to get her to snap out of it, but she was to far. "The book is split in four parts and we will be going through a new part every three weeks, so it's important that you come to class everyday!" Gal said and tried her best to sound exciting, but I just thought she looked cute.