Chapter 1

Jasmines' POV
_______________

I let the engine go out as I shut off my car, "Ready?" I asked my girlfriend, Amber. "Yes, let me just fix..." She started to say, but stopped when she glided her pink lip-gloss on her cherry lips. "All done." She smacked her lips and gave me a wink. "I don't know why you put that on, you know I'm going to kiss it off." I said laughing and opening my door, we both hopped out of my car and connected our hands. We headed to the entrance of a hell hole called "School." "That maybe true." She laughed.

"Hey! What's up guys?" One of our best-friends,  Zack, shouted at us. "Hi." I simply high five him and smiled. We were in front of my locker while Amber's was next to mine, I unlocked it and shoved my hoodie in there, including my phone charger and wallet. "Hello, my beautiful friends!!" A girl named Ashley Green chanted while giving me a hug and Amber a side kiss. "Heyyy, I still can't believe school has finally started." I sighed slamming my locker and turning around to face the group.

"Preach it baby.. At least you get to Co-Op and leave early, unlike the rest of us." Zack complained and I laughed. I'm the only one out of my group of friends that gets to leave early and it's all thanks to taking a simple class that teaches you about adult life and college. You only had to take it for one year, so that by the time you're a senior you can find a job and leave early, which is at 11:30am.

"That's what happens when you get lazy and put things offf." I trailed out giggling. "Oh Shut up." Amber rolled her eyes and smacked me playfully. "Owww." I whined pouting. "Oh my god, you're so pretty." She breathed out and pecked my lips. "Ew guys, get a room." Zack said rolling his eyes. "Sorry friend." I chuckled, slithering an arm around Amber. "What's yall's first period?" Ashley asked.

"I have Probability & Statistics first, then Adv English 4. On B days I have Ap Lang and then Chem." I spoke first since I already memorized my Schedule. "Ohh, I have English for second as well." Amber squealed, "Me too!" Zack and Ashely said at the same time. "Well this is gonna be lit guys." I said feeling so sorry for the teacher, we really do get crazy when we're all together.

The bell to head to first class ringed and naturally I looked at Amber. "I'll walk you babe, what room number is it?" I asked shyly. "105." She smiled ear to ear and pulled me. On the way there, a few kids who knew us said hi and yelled out "power couple coming through." I laughed and always smiled, after all being the popular kids had its perks. "I'll see you next class, then I'll pick you up after school. Since you know.. I get to leave early and all." I casually said showing off, this made her roll her eyes. "Okay, bye." We kissed and that was that.

I headed to my math class and sat all the way in the front. The room started to fill quickly, and many kids who really didn't know me said "Hi." I just smiled back and saluted. "Okay class! Let's get started." Our Math teacher closed the door and clapped her hands. "My name is Ms. Lovato and I teach probability and statistics!" She informed us; acting like we already didn't know.

As class went by, I dosed off into space. Looking out the window, I noticed a few kids in the parking lot. They had black skinny jeans on and wore black biker jackets. I knew them as the "Black Gang." That's what everyone in school categorized them as, but I personally thought they were cool. They always had a way to be free and do crazy dangerous stuff. Sometimes I looked up to them, because they've been a close group since middle school. They've been getting in trouble since day one, but they always seem to live so peaceful.

Ms. Jasmine, are you paying attention?" Ms. Lovato asked with a hand on her waist. "Yes." I nodded and my cheeks turned red. A few kids by me giggled. "What was I just saying?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. I looked around and saw a power point on display with a "No Drugs" title. "Um.. you said, don't do drugs?" I sheepishly asked while shrugging my shoulders.